RoboRumble URL

Nat Pavasant

Feb 28, 2009, 8:55:32 PM2/28/09
to robocode-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Should we change the RoboRumble default setting point to Darkcanuck'
server? The current robrumble server at
http://rumble.fervir.com/rumble is down and with unstable ranking. The
current ranking at Darkcanuck's server is alive. Almost all clients
are point to Darkcanuck's now (http://darkcanuck.net/rumble)

Best Regards,
Nat

Flemming N. Larsen (GMail)

Mar 1, 2009, 3:48:08 PM3/1/09
to robocode-...@googlegroups.com
If everyone else is pointing to Darkcanuck's server, then I will update the
link for sure for RoboRumble. :-)

- Flemming

Mar 3, 2009, 12:48:42 AM3/3/09
to robocode-developers
I'm ok with the link change. Haven't checked the wiki recently (not
much time for robocode at the moment), but if there are any problems
with the server, just fire me an email.

- Jerome

On Mar 1, 1:34 pm, Alex Schultz <agsch...@ucalgary.ca> wrote:
> Yep, everyone is. I've had to give/point-to instructions on the wiki a
> few times now :-)
>
> - Alex
>
> On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:48:08 +0100
> "Flemming N. Larsen \(GMail\)" <flemming.n.lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > If everyone else is pointing to Darkcanuck's server, then I will
> > update the link for sure for RoboRumble. :-)
>
> > - Flemming

Pavel Šavara

Mar 3, 2009, 5:34:19 PM3/3/09
to robocode-...@googlegroups.com
I just had email conversation with Mattias a.k.a. Pulsar, owner of
rumble.fervir.com.
He said
"I've been speaking to, among others, Voidious (patrick) about this
before, actually about me trying to not host the server anymore. I
will move on march 26 anyway so the server will go down anyway by
then. So I for one welcome the change!"

So we have conclusion.
Pavel