2003 DODGE DAKOTA SXT PICKUP FOR SALE

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 26, 2022, 5:29:27 PM8/26/22
to richha...@yahoo.com, bob_...@q.com, jh1...@aol.com, Deckp...@msn.com, STEVE L TAMBORELLO, Joe Tamborello, rm...@googlegroups.com, John Beldock, Molly Everman
Dear RMRATS and other besotted n'er do wells;

I am selling my truck and thought that I would give you all a heads-up in case you know of anyone that may be interested in it. I do not plan on listing it on Craigslist until SEP 18th, however I will entertain any inquiries about it until then.  Wayne E.

2WD Regular Cab, very good condition
3.9L Magnum V-6, 5-Speed manual trans.
91,100+ miles, $5500 OBO

sfr4201

Aug 26, 2022, 6:12:24 PM8/26/22
to WAYNE EVERMAN, richha...@yahoo.com, bob_...@q.com, jh1...@aol.com, Deckp...@msn.com, STEVE L TAMBORELLO, Joe Tamborello, rm...@googlegroups.com, John Beldock, Molly Everman
EWB

Did you sell your Newchurch yet?

             E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 26, 2022, 7:08:05 PM8/26/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Yes. The Warfman bought it. I'm guessing he will announce it at the meeting.  EWB

Steve Smith

Aug 26, 2022, 8:26:17 PM8/26/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Spoiler!

--
Steve

Sean Donnelly

Aug 26, 2022, 8:29:01 PM8/26/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Are you replacing it with something new Wayne?

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 27, 2022, 12:39:00 AM8/27/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Sean Donnelly
Sean; the Triumph; possibly a 350 or 441 Royal Enfield, however I am still having hip and leg problems and need to mend a bit more before I can start riding again.
The truck is for sale because Terry is retiring soon and we have decided we can get by with one vehicle, hers being a lot newer (2019) and still paying on it.
EWB

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 27, 2022, 12:41:56 AM8/27/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
S2; at least the Checkered Demon didn't make off with it! ('what the f*ck?!') EWB

Sean Donnelly

Aug 27, 2022, 12:48:50 AM8/27/22
to Everman Wayne, rm...@googlegroups.com
Nice! I was just admiring some photos of a  RE Scram 411 last night.  Hopefully you mend up soon and Sara and I can ride with you again!

Hopefully you can get by on the one vehicle.  It always seems easy enough until suddenly you need a 2nd vehicle and you’re like “damn.”  :)

scram-411-right-front-three-quarter-2.jpeg.jpeg

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 28, 2022, 2:34:32 PM8/28/22
to richha...@yahoo.com, bob_...@q.com, jh1...@aol.com, Deckp...@msn.com, STEVE L TAMBORELLO, Joe Tamborello, rm...@googlegroups.com, John Beldock, Molly Everman
All; My truck sale has been put on hold until next Spring.  Thanks, Wayne E.

sean1881

Aug 28, 2022, 2:50:57 PM8/28/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, richha...@yahoo.com, bob_...@q.com, jh1...@aol.com, Deckp...@msn.com, STEVE L TAMBORELLO, Joe Tamborello, John Beldock, Molly Everman
I will keep an ear out for anyone looking for one come Spring

Sent from my Galaxy