Head count for Wedesday Holiday gathering

Martin Richard

Dec 27, 2022, 9:03:12 PM12/27/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi RATS.  I'm trying to get a headcount for our gathering tomorrow at Manny's bar (Coal Mine Ave Brewing Co.)

Here's who I have so far:

Confirmed "Going":
Me and Liz
Dave Mulay
Curtis Graves
Dave Warfield (2)
Steve Ried
Tomas Rohlander (2)
Al Miller
Bob Linden
Vince Lane

Did I miss anybody?  Captain Bob & Denise?  Norm Wright?  Bob Sheehan?  Rich Hansen?  Ray Branson?  Paula and Huc?  Wayne?

Just trying to get an accurate count.  Even if you've already told me you're going, if you don't see my name in the 'going' list above, please reply to this and let me know so I'll have a good count.  I'll be bringing pizza and there is also a food truck (Lebanese food) There is also a Mexican restaurant in the same shopping center.

Thanks! See you tomorrow.

Martin

PS:  The weather is forecasted to be somewhat snowy, so use caution especially if you are coming from a long way away.

Richard Hansen

Dec 27, 2022, 9:28:10 PM12/27/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

I am planning to attend

robert sheehan

Dec 27, 2022, 10:20:07 PM12/27/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
We have Covid at home, so I'm not going anywhere.

Bob

sfr4201

Dec 27, 2022, 10:47:00 PM12/27/22
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin

Weather permitting,plan to attend

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

Dec 28, 2022, 12:54:13 AM12/28/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
Martin; I plan on attending.  Wayne E.

Tim Green

Dec 28, 2022, 7:22:42 AM12/28/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Martin, Tim Green will be there.

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Wendl

Dec 28, 2022, 9:55:29 AM12/28/22
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Martin,

Denise is fighting a cold so we will not be attending.

Bob Wendl