April Report

1 view

Dustin Wright

Apr 2, 2010, 8:50:42 AM4/2/10
to rlyeh-...@googlegroups.com

The R'lyeh Report
Volume 14, Number 03
April 2, 2010

Transmitted by Dustin Wright of the Leng Embassy, TX.

This R'lyeh report contains some crunchy Chaosium info. For more
Chaosium news check out our website, blog, and Twitter feed:
http://www.chaosium.com  http://www.chaosium.com/index.php?section_id=41
http://twitter.com/Ab_Chaosium

There are over 100 PDF titles available in our web store!
http://catalog.chaosium.com/fdm_folder_files.php?fPath=19

Adventure Contests:
We're running two adventure contests at Chaosium.com this Spring. One for BRP adventures and a second for Cthulhu Invictus adventures. We'll be running our annual Halloween contest this summer.
http://www.chaosium.com/index.php

Now Available:
ARKHAM NOW, a modern day sourcebook for Call of Cthulhu, should have made it to you local shop by now.
http://catalog.chaosium.com/product_info.php?products_id=5057

STRANGE AEONS II, a collection of Call of Cthulhu adventures through time and space, has shipped to distributors and finer game shops world wide. You'll find it on shops next week.
http://catalog.chaosium.com/product_info.php?products_id=5084

Ready for the Printer:

CTHULHU'S DARK CULTS, an anthology of short stories based upon some of our popular Call of Cthulhu campaigns, is ready for the printer. We hope to release it in late April or early May.
http://www.chaosium.com/article.php?story_id=392

MASKS OF NYARLATHOTEP
The Origins Award winning epic campaign returns. It's on target for a Late May release.
http://www.chaosium.com/article.php?story_id=448

Later This Spring:

THE YITH CYCLE, an anthology of Yith related tales collected by Bob Price, is almost ready. It looks like an early June release.
http://www.chaosium.com/article.php?story_id=444

THE CHRONICLES OF FUTURE EARTH, an introductory fantasy sourcebook set in Earth's distant future, needs cover art. It is (hopefully) going to slip in just before the Summer Solstice!
http://www.chaosium.com/article.php?story_id=445

There are plenty of books in the works for the Summer as well. :)

Thanks for your continued support!

--
Dustin Wright
Chaosium Inc.

Publisher of Fun Books and Games  http://www.chaosium.com

It Came from Chaosium! http://twitter.com/Ab_Chaosium

Founded 1975: Three Decades of Chaos and Counting