[Real Life 101 Handbook] Helpful Calculator File Added

Mike Duralia - Author

Apr 29, 2010, 12:03:56 AM4/29/10
to Real Life 101 Handbook
Hello Folks!

I have just added a new Calculator to help you evaluate a Car Loan, a
Car Lease and set up a Budget. You can find the file here....
http://groups.google.com/group/rl101handbook/files

The file is in Microsoft Excel format. Just change the parts on each
page that are GREEN for your specific circumstances and the calculator
does the rest!

If you do not have Microsoft Excel, you can get a FREE spreadsheet
program for the Windows environment here....
http://people.gnome.org/~mortenw/gnumeric/gnumeric-1.10.2-20100417.exe
I have personally downloaded and tried this program and it works VERY
well.

I hope the calculator is helpful. Let me know if what suggestions you
have to improve it!

Mike D.