jQuerysh and the rest of jQuery (need testers)

Nikolay Nemshilov

Feb 20, 2011, 10:56:50 AM2/20/11
to RightJS
Hey folks!

Remember that 'jquerysh' plugin that makes $ function to behave like
in jQuery? I kicked in some more stuff in there, now it also works
with calls like $('<div>boo hoo</div>') and added quite a few jQuery
like aliases for dom-traversal, manipulations, ajax, utility and so
one.

The main goal in here at the moment not to make a full-features jq-
like environment, but have some familiar aliases and interfaces, so it
was easier for some mixed teams, and maybe possible to run some very
basic jq code on rightjs.

For obvious reasons I don't work much with jq and don't have any real
stuff to test, but some of you were interested in those kinda of
stuff, so here you go, check it out, test and let me know how it's
going.

Nikolay Nemshilov

Feb 20, 2011, 10:59:55 AM2/20/11
to RightJS