Rhino.Security second level cache not being invalidated...

Mathieu Brun

Aug 29, 2010, 8:20:18 AM8/29/10
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm encountering the same issue here, with latest version from rhino security.

If everything is done in the same session, no problem arises.

Attached is a test fixture showing that with different sessions 2d level cache isn't updated.

Is there anything that can be done about it ?

Thank you,

Regards,
Mathieu
AuthorizationServiceCacheNotInvalidatingFixture.cs

mathieu

Aug 29, 2010, 1:16:25 PM8/29/10
to Rhino Tools Dev
Looks like my message didn't go where it should. I was trying to reply
to this one :
http://groups.google.com/group/rhino-tools-dev/browse_thread/thread/e093c8871248b197/555a643264db6196?lnk=gst

Background : when you call
IAuthorizationRepository.GetAssociatedUsersGroupFor( IUser ), the 2nd
level cache doesn't invalidate when you add the user to other groups.

Sorry for the inconvenience.