McAllen City Art Walk January 7th

Frank F

Dec 23, 2010, 3:25:42 PM12/23/10
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
Greetings friends,

I am starting this discussion thread so we can make plans and share
our ideas about the upcoming Art Walk in McAllen. Given what we
learned from our last outing, we should be better able to handle what
can happen and how we should prepare for this event.

We should discuss plans for the location of our table, flyer and
tshirt designs, and anything else that might be pertinent to this
outing. We should definitely focus on our ZMF screening for all of our
flyers and shirt designs. I will definitely have concrete details
about our screenings of those films before January, so by then we
should be comfortable printing out specific time and locations for our
fliers.

We should also be able to start telling people what our group is about
within a sentence or two so that we can start conversations with those
who want more information. We discussed this at our last meeting, and
it is important to be confident in knowing what we are about and how
we are hoping to make the world a better place for all people. If you
have any difficulties or want assistance with being able to better
converse with people on these subjects, please let us know and we can
work together to help build up our knowledge and conversational
abilities.

Thank you all for your time and efforts, and I look forward to making
this a fun and successful event!