Search for the TRUTH about the Zeitgeist movement and Venus Project

Sandy

Dec 24, 2010, 12:13:23 AM12/24/10
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
The point I was trying to make last night was that we need to find
more information about the the Zeitgeist movement and the Venus
project and what I mean by "more information" is the TRUTH of what
this movement and project really stand for. As I mentioned earlier,
the Venus Project, Inc. is a private corporation in which I found they
have not disclosed any financial statements or reports that are meant
to provide some form of accountability and transparency. The
following are some videos about the movement and project that I found
to be some what alarming:

To start with, the Zeitgeist: Addendum film shows a universally known
NWO symbol of the pyramid at time frame 1:43:00. If I heard
correctly, I think the guy being interviewed at this time frame says,
"that's our god's spirit." If that's the case, we seriously need to
look into this as this sounds questionable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

Another video we need to look into is the Larry King Interview 1974
(Full Version) Part 2/5 in which Jacque Fresco is interviewed about
his social/architectual engineering design known as Sociocyberneering,
Inc. which was recently dissolved and later renamed the Venus Project,
Inc. In short, Jacque Fresco is asked about who is funding his
project and he replies that private corporations and the U.S. Federal
governement is funding his project which will leads me to believe that
this could be a fraud. This information can be found at time frame
6:30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWSWbd12C0A&feature=related

In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 3/5, Jacque
Fresco is asked about population control and his reply to that is
"population control is dependent upon education. We feel an educted
population needs no control." Btw, who's "we"? As I mentioned
earlier, I have found numerous interviews of Jacque Fresco discussing
his view of population control and this is just one of them, which can
be found at this site at time frame 6:57:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grp9V4F5Fyo&playnext=1&list=PLC70A563F3217F0FB&index=3

In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 4/5, Larry King
mentions Dr. Fresco has a P.H.D in human factor engineering, which I
thought it might be of some interest to you. This can be found at
time frame 1:40. Further at time frame 7:42 Jacque Fresco is asked
about whether General Motors could build a safe car with the knowledge
at hand and Jacque replies, "yes, if they're given that assignment,
they're not given that assignment." This leads me to believe that the
projects of architectual designes of cars, trains, etc., are delegated
to selected individuals such as General Motors, Jacque Fresco, etc.
So, who is doing the delegating and selections? Is Jacque Fresco
working for the New World Order?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gECPmNYzNKo&list=PLC70A563F3217F0FB&index=5&playnext=2

Bottom line, I think it is necessary that we further investigate this
as it may be possible that the creators of the Zeitgeist movement and
Venus Project is tangling the truth with lies in order to achieve
their real agenda.

Brian Cerda

Dec 24, 2010, 3:15:24 AM12/24/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
Hi names Brian. I don't normally post much I'm a bit of a lurker but i found your post interesting. I have seen these videos before and had some of the same thoughts, though did not come to the same conclusions. I too agree radical transparency to be key to a movement like this. I am not so worried about the hole Illuminati/NWO thing as I am some of the ramifications some of these questions lead to. My main questions are what kind of man was Jacques back in the 1970s, no doubt a brilliant man i have listen to all of the old audio i can get on him, he was brilliant then as he is now. However, he was more abrasive and crude in his metaphors from time to time.

To your concerns on the first link about who is funding his work. with out more data than is currently available to me he simply seems to be lying to trump up his cause, listing his dream team of investors as his current investors. The logic for this is rooted in the fact that what he stands for goes against the status quo which rules out most federal funding out. As well the fact that 36 years have passed and there are no great college cities built, it seems there is no large corporate funding from the billionaire NWO types. as well the basic structure of the resources based economy would diminish the power of NWO types over what it is currently, they would have little interest in cutting off there own arm.

Population control in countries like China exist and are effective, however no modern country uses methods more than making it a better idea to only have one child. that being said it is my personal belief that between the explosion of earth like objects found and NASAs quest for the 100 year ship, we will likely be in a position of population growth being beneficial in the next 100 years, pilgrim families of 9-10 children shuttling away to a distance world. (a bit of a tangent but my theory none the less)

as to the last video I don't know why Jacques would be batched in with GM as a NWO designer, they have billions of dollars of their designs out each designed to maximize return on power to the corporation though profit, asset or other means. Jacques designs are  not in keeping with those morals and are not being produced much at all. he seems to be labeled a fringe lunatic by billionaire designers. Which is quiet sad and short sided even in a monetary system the production of some of Jacques designs such as large scale building forges and circular cities would be a huge leap forward and save huge amounts of time, energy and money. my main problem with the fourth clip is to my knowledge he seems to again be lying. If the information I have gathered on Jacques is correct, he has no degree, and dropped out of high school at the age of 14. I believe it is one of petter's podcasts were he is lamenting credential-ism that he reinforced what i read saying Jacques has no formal training. This has always troubled me deeply is peter and other sites misinformed or did he lie to Larry king about his creditability?

I believe turning the magnifying glass onto your own movement is important, however, in this case I do not see the cause to fear the NWO. What I question is what seems to be a history of embellishment that i do not approve of. however, Jacques is a 94 year old man. problems related to him will pass with him and the movement will be free to change and move or twist and fracture depending upon the mindset of the movement. will we question at every turn and seek to improve on even what Jacques has done, or will hold outs and traditionalists try and establish an orthodoxy on "his vision".

Happy Christmas Folks,
Brian

rohny saylors

Dec 24, 2010, 12:35:00 PM12/24/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
"The logic for this is rooted in the fact that what he stands for goes against the status quo which rules out most federal funding out"
Operation mocking bird was created by the CIA in order to Conroy the media. While we have no evidence, Fresco this does smack of other mockingbird agents of the era.

"the basic structure of the resources based economy would diminish the power of NWO types over what it is currently"
Ah; but you see the idea is a revolutionary one. It is in fact THE revolutionary one. It appeals to both those who support volunteerism and those who support communism. If I where trying to control my populous I would do things very much like what ZGM is doing.

If there was a revolution brewing I would always be the one leading it; I would fund it well and I would insist that it was 'non violent'. This movement asks that we respond to the money masters with what amounts to Christian/Hindu love. No better way to get a population that wants to love everyone to turn away than to preach said behavior but then tell them to do the opposite.

What is the opposite? First, ZGM is not about intermediate solutions. Earth ships and political activity are of limited interest. Charity and doing good things for others is not part of the movement either. I see a group of people who see the writing on the wall regarding the fall of society but without a clear plan for how to pick up the peaces. The real problem I have with this is the poorly defined 'transition' phase.

The world has never seen a large communist state. The means of production are never controlled by the worker. The states are always stuck in 'transition' where instead of the worker a central dictator has the control. The idea of distributing resources for agreed upon goals that transient selfishness and the desires of the money-elite has been tried before.

I am Much MUCH more interested in the 'transition phase' of this movement, because that's where specifics get harry and dictators come to power.

Me

Dec 24, 2010, 12:53:13 PM12/24/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks guys. Hopefully ZMF will better illustrate the transition phase.

Frank Flores
Coorinator, RGV Zeitgeist Movement
(956) 320-0896
Sent from a gPhone.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Brian Cerda <bce...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi names Brian. I don't...

ray perez

Dec 27, 2010, 11:38:11 AM12/27/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
Truth is relative. There are no absolutes. You may try to argue and
say, "we are born and then we die, and those are absolutes!" but then
i would have to remind you that words like "birth" and "death" are
also relative and limited to our level of understanding. No one can
say for sure what life is, or what it's for, but we can try to agree
that helping each other is more productive than hurting each other.
What helps? What hurts? These are important questions. i am only a
novice in this whole movement, and i am still learning about it all,
but i can say, with confidence, that the amount of useful information
that i have been able to pick up from it in such a short period of
time, has been tantamount to any other sources out there. Useful,
practical, logical, rational. Yes, no one wants to be bamboozled, but
fortunately YOU are the only one that can prevent that from happening.
Keep your head on straight, and don't get sucked into the downward
spiral of conspiracy theories, because they are only there to trap
you, to enrage you, and to throw you off of your course. Yes, some
conspiracy theories have helped to awaken many to some very ugly
truths, but the key is to be Awakened. Once you are awakened, once
the doors are unlocked, then you keep moving...."moving forward" ;)

rohny saylors

Dec 27, 2010, 8:36:06 PM12/27/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
1.) A good heart will take you a long way, but being wise in who you identify yourself with is simple prudence.
2.) "There are no absolutes!" Is an demonstrably false statement.

The pure social construction of reality has been disproved by empirical observations in ethics. The literature shows that no matter how advance or regressive the culture, there is a struggle between approximately sixty percent of the population that subscribe to deontological respect for persons and forty percent of the population that subscribes to teleological utilitarianism. This point of fact, a shared but argued set of ethical standards, shows us that despite the social construction of reality there is objective reality in terms of ethics.

In our minds, when it comes to how we live our lives, absolutes not only exist, but the are the only things that make life matter.

ps

I forgot to throw my hat in the ring for Brian's obviously true observation that Jacques was simply making things up from his own perspective; He wasn't always a crazy old coot, at one time he was a crazy young coot.

Matthew Saylors

Dec 28, 2010, 12:25:51 AM12/28/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
Except the absolute that there are no absolutes?

Lalwz.

"Ya Lebowski, we believe in nothings we are nihilists"

Fail hippie is fail.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:38 AM, ray perez <juanrp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Zeitgeist Movement RGV

Dec 28, 2010, 2:21:03 AM12/28/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sandy for raising your concerns. Allow me to address them point by point.

Regarding your concerns about their lack of incorporation information, this page might help you in your search for the truth. http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Venus/the-venus-project-inc-6481878.aspx

The
following are some videos about the movement and project that I found
to be some what alarming:

To start with, the Zeitgeist: Addendum film shows a universally known
NWO symbol of the pyramid at time frame 1:43:00.  If I heard
correctly, I think the guy being interviewed at this time frame says,
"that's our god's spirit."  If that's the case, we seriously need to
look into this as this sounds questionable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

As someone who spent nearly a full decade learning about NWO, Illuminati and Freemason symbols and culture, I can tell you that this section of the film and the film as a whole has little to no indication that it is endorsed, inspired by or at in line with the global elite and their agenda. Peter has noted that he used this particular image because he found it personally pleasing and best fit the speaker's words in that moment. Perkins, the person who is speaking in this section, is describing an abstract thought of connectedness that he opines as a god spirit. This is his own opinion and wording, not any contention of the movement as a whole, or the Venus Project specifically.

Another video we need to look into is the Larry King Interview 1974
(Full Version) Part 2/5 in which Jacque Fresco is interviewed about
his social/architectual engineering design known as Sociocyberneering,
Inc. which was recently dissolved and later renamed the Venus Project,
Inc.  In short, Jacque Fresco is asked about who is funding his
project and he replies that private corporations and the U.S. Federal
governement is funding his project which will leads me to believe that
this could be a fraud.  This information can be found at time frame
6:30.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWSWbd12C0A&feature=related

In this case you are misunderstanding the question and the answer given. King asks "who will pay", as in, who will pay for these developments when they are implemented some time in the future. The response is the same then as it is today, which is that when there is a critical mass of aware people, we will engage our various governments, corporations and other entities that have the infrastructure and technical capability to implement these designs. He is not stating that he is receiving current funding or working with governments and corporations at that time. It is a subtle difference, but very important and I hope you understand that.

In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 3/5, Jacque
Fresco is asked about population control and his reply to that is
"population control is dependent upon education.  We feel an educted
population needs no control." Btw, who's "we"?   As I mentioned
earlier, I have found numerous interviews of Jacque Fresco discussing
his view of population control and this is just one of them, which can
be found at this site at time frame 6:57:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grp9V4F5Fyo&playnext=1&list=PLC70A563F3217F0FB&index=3

The "we" is the Venus Project, which is Jacque and Roxanne, as well as those people who are joining his Sociocyberneering club that he is discussing in this interview. I do not share your fear of "population control" being perpetrated by the implementation of a resource based economy simply because there would be no need of it for a very long time. In addition, when we are educated and have a better understanding of how human population in a given area alters the dynamic equilibrium of resources and need, we can understand the impacts of population growth both individually and in aggregate. To be honest, I see no need to be concerned with population constraint at this time if we implement a resource based economy sometime in the coming decades. It is our massive and wasteful consumption of resources that is the problem, not the physical presence of human beings.

In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 4/5, Larry King
mentions Dr. Fresco has a P.H.D in human factor engineering, which I
thought it might be of some interest to you.  This can be found at
time frame 1:40.  Further at time frame 7:42 Jacque Fresco is asked
about whether General Motors could build a safe car with the knowledge
at hand and Jacque replies, "yes, if they're given that assignment,
they're not given that assignment."  This leads me to believe that the
projects of architectual designes of cars, trains, etc., are delegated
to selected individuals such as General Motors, Jacque Fresco, etc.
So, who is doing the delegating and selections?  Is Jacque Fresco
working for the New World Order?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gECPmNYzNKo&list=PLC70A563F3217F0FB&index=5&playnext=2

Fresco's biographical information does not list any advanced degree, however, he does have extensive experience in human factors engineering, which he was learning about during his engineering and design work with his various employers. I suspect that King was either lying or misinformed in this regard, and more likely he said this to make Fresco seem more credible to his audience. I am certain that his experience and body of work up to that point would have been equivalent to or far exceeding the qualifications of a physical doctorate, without the tedious burdens of academia. Regarding his statements of assignment, what he is saying is that the GM engineers are given the assignment from their employer to design and build cars that are profitable and superficially attractive, not safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. This is the general distinction between a monetary system and a resource based economy. You are misinterpreting what he is saying again in this instance, which compels me to ask you to please carefully examine what is being said, and in what context. Interpreting his statements as implying that there are government officials delegating to GM or others the design and production of vehicles (outside of safety and emissions standards in the last few decades) or other consumer products is a claim without the accompanying evidence. It goes against the idea of free enterprise, which is ostensibly what America has used since its foundation. Admittedly, the recent collusions between the state and corporatocracy has been moving us closer to fascism as of late, but that does not change the fact that your interpretation in this instance is incorrect.

Bottom line, I think it is necessary that we further investigate this
as it may be possible that the creators of the Zeitgeist movement and
Venus Project is tangling the truth with lies in order to achieve
their real agenda.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns, and I hope I have helped address them. I agree that we should seek and understand the truth in every aspect of our lives both individually and as a society. However, we cannot be so close minded as to assume a position and maintain it when basic research and correct interpretation bears it out to not be the case. Please let us know if there is anything else that you find objectionable and I and others will help you to come to terms with those concerns.

Frank Flores
Coordinator, Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement

ray perez

Dec 28, 2010, 10:11:08 AM12/28/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
" 2.) "There are no absolutes!" Is an demonstrably false statement."

Then demonstrate it please.

"Except the absolute that there are no absolutes?

Lalwz.

"Ya Lebowski, we believe in nothings we are nihilists"

Fail hippie is fail."

This statement helps to prove my point that we can either choose to
help or hurt each other. I haven't read as many books as you all, but
i know when someone is intentionally being a dick.

rohny saylors

Dec 28, 2010, 2:08:56 PM12/28/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
Clearly Matthew is a troll.

Before putting forth my argument for the presence of absolutes (non-relative truth) let me first highlight some of the great points you've made.

"  i am only a novice in this whole movement, and i am still learning about it all,  but i can say, with confidence, that the amount of useful information that i have been able to pick up from it in such a short period of time, has been tantamount to any other sources out there."

I agree that there is a great deal of information of high value being shared by and through the ZGM.

"Yes, no one wants to be bamboozled, but fortunately YOU are the only one that can prevent that from happening.  Keep your head on straight, and don't get sucked into the downward spiral of conspiracy theories, because they are only there to trap you, to enrage you, and to throw you off of your course. "

This is also true and very important to understand. What the ZGM has explained  about  our fractional reserve system is not a conspiracy, it is economics 1302.  For some reason, though, people tend not to pay a lot of attention to their  second economics course even when they take it. There are also falsehoods propagated by the ZGMovies The " Jesus never existed/was a metaphor for an astrological phenomenon" is laughably rejected by historians (look up the Wikipedia on the historicity of Jesus).

" Yes, some conspiracy theories have helped to awaken many to some very ugly truths, but the key is to be Awakened. "
Right, once enough people are awakened we can have a true ascension; The problem is that the technocrats that run this world fight against the general awakening of the population. Ironically the ZGM is actualy arguing for a technocracy, but on the back of a general awakening in-which all people can be technocrats.

As I said, Matthew is a troll. He doesn't usually believe what he's saying, he's just trying to get people to respond by reflecting back his most vain perceptions of a situation.

Though he makes a point when he says that a statement of quality A that says that all statements of quality A are false must, there by, be false.

In order to talk about absolutes and truth we should understand the concept within its full sociological system.

There are three levels of assumption that people make regarding how absolutely we can know something.

The first is Ontological.

The level of ontology is where we assume the nature of reality. This is separate from our ability to understand it. Is there a truth to be found, no matter what your opinion regarding the human ability to find said truth, Is there truth out there?

An important question here is universalism vs particularism. Universalism would say that all humans share the trait of humanity and thus are unified as such,  particularism would say that all people are different in some way and the abstract concept of 'human' is irrelevant to what is real.

Another important conflict is between the reality of concrete objects and abstract thought. Some would argue that there is truth to the abstract concept of the number five others would argue that there is only truth in a concrete set of five things.

It is in the conflict between what we know as a matter of asbraction vs what we know as matter of concrete reality that your argument "Truth is relative.  There are no absolutes." hinges.

It is easy to demonstrate that there are physical realities, truths of our physical world, exist. If you step in front of a moving buss soon it is either you or the buss that will occupy that spot on the asphalt.

It is reasonable, though, to question the truth vs. relativity of abstract concepts. I would argue that those things that are abstract are only relative if humanity thinks of such things in absolutely asymmetrical ways. If some peoples think that the morally right thing to do is to always hurt others at the expense of self, then morality is relative. Interestingly, though, all people either believe in helping others or benefiting self; there is no culture that looks upon hurting others in-order to hurt yourself as the guiding moral compass. This means that the truth of this abstract concept is, in fact, not relative.

If we subscribe to particularism for our ontological assumptions then every thing, particularly, exists without respect to relative truth, if only as a function of the neurological presence of an idea.

Second we have the epistemological assumption.

At the epistemological level we ask, can we know the truth?

There are three basic kinds of truth that we can know: First there is the truth of functional knowledge of how something is done, such as how to slice a tomato. Second there is the functional knowledge of the truth acquaintance, this knowledge is that which we have experiential as relative to our other experiences. These two kinds of knowledge of truth are not something we can argue much about because by definition, within themselves, they exist.

Our third kind of knowledge is THAT of the overlap between beliefs, truth and the reason for the overlap. When what is true is also what we believe and we believe the truth for the right causal reason we have knowledge.

For example: If I believe that 2 +  2 = 4 and the truth is that 2 + 2 = 4 and I belive that 2 + 2 = 4 because "+" means ADD 2 and 2, then I have knowledge. If, on the other hand, I came to the exact same conclusion because I thought that "+" meant to multiply 2 and 2, then I would not have knowledge, only an empirically true conclusion.

It is on this third level of knowledge, knowledge THAT something, of truth that we find your argument "No one can say for sure what life is"

Can we say for sure THAT something is or is not life in every instance? On the abstract level, where we define things in our minds, then yes we can. Either it holds to the generally accepted definition of life or it does not. On the concrete level, where we ignore relative truths, we do have  a problem. There are instances that seem to straddle the definition of life. But simply because the truth is not sure in every instance does not mean that it is relative or questionable in every instance. Just because we can debate over whether or not 2+1.infinit9 = 4 does not mean that can't know that 2 + 2 = 4. In many instances we can say for sure what life is.

Third, we have our deterministic assumptions.

The question of free will vs. biological and sociological determinism. How much of the underlying mechanisms that drive society and our biology determine the individual's behavior? The question "what is life for", something you argue to be unknowable, is answerable, though the answer is multifaceted.

If we take the assumption that the world is entirely deterministic, then what life is for is simply to respond to your social and biological drivers. We are here to do what we do here. If we assume that there is free will then we still have the same behavioral outcomes, but now we have the moral burden in life of choosing to do what it is we are here to do. No longer is behavior self-justified. From this perspective, on the biological level, we are here to perpetuate the species, on the sociological level, we are here to be ethical.

It is on this truth that you're statement "but we can try to agree that helping each other is more productive than hurting each other." is demonstrably true.

Unfortunately, if the three statements you made prior to that one were true, then that statement would be demonstrably false: 1) This is because the above statement is predicated on the ontological assumption of "each-other", something that you reject in your first three statements 2) This is because the above statement is predicated on the epistemological assumption regarding "knowledge THAT", in this case knowledge that "productive" exists and is a worthy goal, something that would be rejected by the logic of your first three statements.

Conclusion:

I agree, we should help each-other; But your argument for entirely relative truth is undermines any basis for such a belief, fortunately said argument is wrong in every possible way.

ray perez

Dec 28, 2010, 3:35:33 PM12/28/10
to rgv...@googlegroups.com
That was awesome! Thank you for clearing that up Rohny. :) peace.

Frank F

Jan 2, 2011, 5:46:48 AM1/2/11
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
One more note. I have looked into the Venus Project's educational
charity organization, and it appears to be an unrelated organization
based out of New York. I may have received some bad information in the
past and passed it along as a fact, for which I apologize.

On Dec 23 2010, 11:13 pm, Sandy <sandy_lo...@att.net> wrote:
> The point I was trying to make last night was that we need to find
> more information about the the Zeitgeist movement and the Venus
> project and what I mean by "more information" is the TRUTH of what
> this movement and project really stand for.  As I mentioned earlier,
> the Venus Project, Inc. is a private corporation in which I found they
> have not disclosed any financial statements or reports that are meant
> to provide some form of accountability and transparency.  The
> following are some videos about the movement and project that I found
> to be some what alarming:
>
> To start with, the Zeitgeist: Addendum film shows a universally known
> NWO symbol of the pyramid at time frame 1:43:00.  If I heard
> correctly, I think the guy being interviewed at this time frame says,
> "that's our god's spirit."  If that's the case, we seriously need to
> look into this as this sounds questionable.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg
>
> Another video we need to look into is the Larry King Interview 1974
> (Full Version) Part 2/5 in which Jacque Fresco is interviewed about
> his social/architectual engineering design known as Sociocyberneering,
> Inc. which was recently dissolved and later renamed the Venus Project,
> Inc.  In short, Jacque Fresco is asked about who is funding his
> project and he replies that private corporations and the U.S. Federal
> governement is funding his project which will leads me to believe that
> this could be a fraud.  This information can be found at time frame
> 6:30.
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWSWbd12C0A&feature=related
>
> In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 3/5, Jacque
> Fresco is asked about population control and his reply to that is
> "population control is dependent upon education.  We feel an educted
> population needs no control." Btw, who's "we"?   As I mentioned
> earlier, I have found numerous interviews of Jacque Fresco discussing
> his view of population control and this is just one of them, which can
> be found at this site at time frame 6:57:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grp9V4F5Fyo&playnext=1&list=PLC70A563F...
>
> In the Larry King Interview 1974 (Full Version) Part 4/5, Larry King
> mentions Dr. Fresco has a P.H.D in human factor engineering, which I
> thought it might be of some interest to you.  This can be found at
> time frame 1:40.  Further at time frame 7:42 Jacque Fresco is asked
> about whether General Motors could build a safe car with the knowledge
> at hand and Jacque replies, "yes, if they're given that assignment,
> they're not given that assignment."  This leads me to believe that the
> projects of architectual designes of cars, trains, etc., are delegated
> to selected individuals such as General Motors, Jacque Fresco, etc.
> So, who is doing the delegating and selections?  Is Jacque Fresco
> working for the New World Order?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gECPmNYzNKo&list=PLC70A563F3217F0FB&in...

Frank F

Jan 2, 2011, 6:18:48 PM1/2/11
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
Here is an informative video presentation that might also help you
with your concerns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJU3yrsgpk