Discussion for Meeting 8 Agenda

1 view

Frank F

Dec 23, 2010, 3:35:13 PM12/23/10
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
Greetings friends,

We will be meeting on Wednesday Jan. 5th at the home of Ray Perez once
again. I would like to start a discussion thread about what should be
on the agenda of that meeting. Hopefully, the better fleshed out our
agenda is, the more productive we can be when we get together and can
have informed discussion about the topics we choose to address.

To start things off, we definitely need to discuss logistics and
details of our ZMF screenings. In addition, we should talk about when
and where we can screen the film as a private group to better prepare
for the discussions, questions and concerns it might raise.

We will also be discussing our plans for the Art Walk and making final
plans for that event.

Other areas include things like the Orientation packet, the upcoming Z-
Day event and other opportunities for activism in our community.

What would you like to see discussed?

Frank F

Dec 23, 2010, 3:42:04 PM12/23/10
to Rio Grande Valley Zeitgeist Movement
Apologies, I meant to say Meeting 9, not 8.