If you have been following my blog, you will have seen that I have
been steadily building the content for such a wiki (see below).
However in terms of setting up a wiki, I have been stymied on the
software front. The guy who normally does my web stuff doesn't seem to
know anything about wikis and I am starting from scratch.
I am wondering whether any one in the group has some expertise or
leads to follow up on. If so, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
THE ELEMENTS OF RADICAL MANAGEMENT
1. Reinventing Management: Part 1: Overview
2. Reinventing Management: Part 2: Delighting the client
3. Reinventing Management: Part 3: From controller to enabler
4. Reinventing Management: Part 4: Coordination: From bureaucracy to
5. Reinventing Management: Part 5: From value to values
6. Reinventing Management: Part 6: From command to conversation
MEASURING PROGRESS IN RADICAL MANAGEMENT
1. Measuring customer delight at the organizational level (Part 1)
2. Measuring customer delight at the working level through user
stories: (Part 2)
3. Part 3: Measuring customer delight: sizing and prioritizing user
stories (Part 3)
4. Measuring time
5. Measuring Outcomes in real time: Social media
As you're already using a Google Group, you might consider using a Google Site for your Wiki. Although not *technically* a Wiki, it is still a collaboratively edited set of web pages.
If not then you might consider a site like http://ourproject.org/ where the aim is free sharing of knowledge and collaborative problem solving.