Bug Tracking

Ishan De Silva

Dec 7, 2007, 6:57:36 AM12/7/07
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How does Review Board help to keep track of bugs (defects) detected during a review?

I mean, can a reviewer raise an issue (a bug) when he spots something that must be corrected? The author can later resolve the issue and put it back for the reviewer to verify. Is that type of a workflow supported? Or is that to be handled through comments?

Thanks,
Ishan.

Christian Hammond

Dec 7, 2007, 4:59:04 PM12/7/07
to revie...@googlegroups.com
It's meant to be handled through comments. We don't have any bug tracker integration at this time. Review Board's workflow is meant to be a little more casual. It's set up so that there's discussions for the changes that the reviewers want and it's all on one page instead of linking to bug pages.

Christian
--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.