HTTPS support for login

KunalG

Dec 16, 2008, 5:45:17 AM12/16/08
to reviewboard
Hi Devs,

We are using LDAP server to authenticate the user but the question is
how are the userID and password from the client to the ReviewBoard
server. As far as I understand, its plain JSON text. Correct me if
there is some security done here.
Can the apache-ssl be configured on the apache web server so that all
URL are made for a HTTPS request.
Let me know if there is some other suggestion also.

Thanks,
Kunal

Christian Hammond

Dec 16, 2008, 6:39:45 AM12/16/08
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, apache-ssl would work fine. We use whatever transport mechanism the web server is set to use. So if you have HTTPS configured for the site, it should just work for Review Board.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.