Apache Authentication

Andrew

May 25, 2009, 4:00:43 PM5/25/09
to reviewboard
Hi all. Is it possible to use the standard Apache authentication with
Review Board? If so, can you point me in the right direction for
doing so?

Thanks.

Christian Hammond

May 25, 2009, 4:06:14 PM5/25/09
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

There are some patches up on http://reviews.review-board.org/ for this. They're a little outdated, so you'll probably have to tweak them a bit if you decide to use them. We haven't put them into the main codebase yet because they depend on a feature newly added to the still-in-beta Django 1.1, and we won't be moving to that until after 1.0 is out the door. That's not far off, though.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com