restfulie ruby 0.9 release

Guilherme Silveira

Aug 6, 2010, 4:05:07 PM8/6/10
to restfulie-dev, restfulie
Hello guys,

Restfulie 0.9 is out now with new features and bug fixes. Some users
were already asking for some of the functionalities that are contained
within these release, as the get parameter support, great job!

The build process is also easier. Support for rails 3 is improved and
should be just fine prior to release 1.0.

More info at:
http://restfulie.lighthouseapp.com/projects/49615/milestones/74320-upcoming-release

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Rob Hunter

Aug 11, 2010, 2:40:46 AM8/11/10
to restfulie
That's awesome! Thanks to everyone involved. I'm particularly looking
forward to the get parameter support.

I can't see the new restfulie 0.9 gem on any of my gem sources yet --
am I doing something wrong?

$ gem list --remote restfulie

*** REMOTE GEMS ***

restfulie (0.8.1 ruby)

$ gem sources
*** CURRENT SOURCES ***

http://gemcutter.org
http://gems.rubyforge.org
http://gems.github.com
http://rubygems.org

On Aug 7, 6:05 am, Guilherme Silveira
<guilherme.silve...@caelum.com.br> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Restfulie 0.9 is out now with new features and bug fixes. Some users
> were already asking for some of the functionalities that are contained
> within these release, as the get parameter support, great job!
>
> The build process is also easier. Support for rails 3 is improved and
> should be just fine prior to release 1.0.
>
> More info at:http://restfulie.lighthouseapp.com/projects/49615/milestones/74320-up...

Guilherme Silveira

Aug 11, 2010, 3:51:22 PM8/11/10
to rest...@googlegroups.com
The uploaded file was corrupted so we asked them to remove it so we
can upload it again, no response so far. If there is no response by
next week, I will be releasing a 0.9.1 with the same content. You can
download it from trunk (its tagged as v0.9.0) by now

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Guilherme Silveira

Aug 22, 2010, 6:47:15 PM8/22/10
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rob,

We have commited a 0.9.1 release, can you check your code?