Language translations wanted

Dan Huby

Apr 10, 2008, 10:55:00 AM4/10/08
to ResourceSpace

If you aren't a coder but you do speak a language other than English,
here's how you can help:

Firstly, ResourceSpace could use some more languages! So if you speak
a language that is not yet supported you could take the latest English
language file and translate that:

http://svn.montala.net/svn/resourcespace/languages/en.php

Alternatively, the existing languages need updating. In the file above
the "New for 1.3" and "New for 1.4" sections are only in the English
language file at the moment. Currently, when other languages are
selected, English will be displayed for these items. So if you can
provide translations for these new sections that would be great.

I'll hold off from releasing 1.4 for a couple of weeks so there's a
chance to get these translations done.

E-mail completed language files to me and I will include them in the
base.

If you are going to translate a language, please post a reply to this
thread to prevent duplicated effort.

Thanks,

Dan

Camillo

Apr 10, 2008, 11:03:23 AM4/10/08
to ResourceSpace
I am currently doing Italian!

Menno

Apr 11, 2008, 5:16:53 AM4/11/08
to ResourceSpace
Currently working on Dutch version, will finish in a week or so.

BTW this is an insanely great product, loving it!