Invalid Token errors?

Furosh One

Jul 21, 2010, 8:10:23 PM7/21/10
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Got the migration working and testing the register new email address returns:

Application Error
Server Error
Invalid token

I'm guessing this is directly related to the backup of old and restore
on new server.

How can I fix this Invalid Token error?

-FuRoSh..

Shawn Pearce

Jul 22, 2010, 12:13:24 PM7/22/10
to Furosh One, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 17:10, Furosh One <fur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Got the migration working and testing the register new email address returns:
>
> Application Error
> Server Error
> Invalid token
>
> I'm guessing this is directly related to the backup of old and restore
> on new server.

It might be that you didn't copy the full token from the email into
the URL? The URL often has trailing equal signs that your email
client might not have copied correctly into the URL.