DISCUSSION FORUM ABOUT IDI AMIN DADA FOUNDATION

mfa...@telus.net

Jul 5, 2007, 2:25:41 PM7/5/07
to IDIAMDADAALEMIFOUNDATION, Remo Alemi Dada
Re Discussion Forum About Our Late, Father Former President of Ugnda.
Remo Pse. Write article about him here. in this discussion Forum
created Specialy for you to publish, post Family group photos, news
about home, events in the community. about your book you wanted to
write. and more. your URL. Weblogs. as follows. http://remoalemidada.blogspot.com/
Pse Add your Weblogs To your Favourite. any time you want to visit &
write articles just click on it. mine is this one. which contains all
articles including our Family group Photos Add it also to your
Favourite. as Foward to all Family members copy to me. click here.
http://alemiamonye.blogspot.com/ my regards to all. your elder
brother, Alemi Amonye and Family, in Vancouver western canada. July.
5th, 2007.