ANNOUNCE: RTM-GLib 0.1.0 released

Manuel Rego

Oct 27, 2009, 4:33:52 PM10/27/09
to remembert...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

RTM-GLib is just another library which provides access to the API of Remember The Milk.

It uses the common GNOME technologies, and tries to make easy the user interaction with Remember The Milk API. Providing a different way to access the API regarding with the C API Kit [1].

You can find more information about RTM-GLib at http://live.gnome.org/RTMGlib/. The project is in an early stage, so lot of changes could come in future releases.

RTM-GLib depens on:
   * GLib (glib-2.0)
   * librest (rest) [2]

The cutting-edge version of this project is always available from the Git repository at http://gitorious.org/rtm-glib/.

RTM-GLib is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1, or (at your option) any later version.

Any feedback, idea, suggestion, bug, patch, ... will be welcomed.

If you have any problem testing it, please don't hesitate to contact me.

BTW, if you like add this new library in the list of API Kits, it'd be great for me ;-)

Best regards,
  Rego

[1] http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/kits/c/
[2] http://moblin.org/projects/librest