MMM

Marat Fayzullin

Aug 15, 1994, 11:13:03 PM8/15/94
Iouri Sorkine (sor...@crl.com) wrote:
: Some group of stupid and disownesty people try to force government to
: ignore the law in behalv their loving company. If that people could not
: be prosecuted by government, then we have to agree that this country do
: not provide lawing.

Translation for English-speaking people this article was directed to:
A group of stupid and dishonest people tries to force government
to ignore laws on behalf of their beloved company. If these people can
not be prosecuted by the government, then we have to agree that this country
does not provide appropriate judiciary system.

Now, please, explain WTF did you mean by this text? I would strongly
advise to write in Russian for your English is barely comprehensible.

Marat

Iouri Sorkine

Aug 16, 1994, 7:02:08 PM8/16/94
Marat Fayzullin (f...@highpower.cs.umd.edu) wrote:
: A group of stupid and dishonest people tries to force government

: to ignore laws on behalf of their beloved company. If these people can
: not be prosecuted by the government, then we have to agree that this country
: does not provide appropriate judiciary system.

Thank you for correction my English.

: Now, please, explain WTF did you mean by this text? I would strongly

: advise to write in Russian for your English is barely comprehensible.

Sorry, what is WTF? First, I would appreciate if you can advice how can I
write Russian on CRL. Second, my experience of writing in Usenet shows
that my English is well enough. Of course, I'm not student as you, but
keep in mind Usenet rules recommends to remember that English may not be
primary language of an author and usually English-speaking people
understand me.

Yuri