We are looking for a good design review/comment/approval solution, and I
would love to know what others are using. We are currently emailing design
proofs (jpg/pdf) to clients, and they are commenting/approving via return
email. That has worked ok thus far, but we would really like a more
"full-featured" solution that would allow our clients the ability to give a
little more detailed/in-depth information in order to streamline the
process (and cut down on the number of emails back-and-forth between
clients, sales staff and designers).
One of our biggest stumbling blocks is that we do lots of work for
companies who then send our designs on to THEIR clients for approval, which
means we (the design team) need to remain anonymous to the end client. Any
branding, links or contact info would need to be shown as the "middle-man"
we are working through, and NOT that of my design company. Which means
something tied to our website would not work.
Since we also do many one-off/small projects, the setup for each individual
project needs to be fairly low impact. We can't afford to have to set up
each small job as a new account, but rather have a way to create many small
jobs within a few larger "parent" accounts. (ie, Company A - client 1,
client 2, and so on)
Here are a few of our requirements (in no particular order)
* Ease of use from iPhone/Droid/Blackberry (for sales staff and end clients)
* Anonymity for designer (from third party clients)
* No software/login/account necessary for third party clients
* Free or low-cost
* Easy setup for individual projects (due to many small one-off projects)
* Ability to download a printable proof (jpg, pdf)
Some pluses that would be nice:
* Ability for client to comment directly on design piece (cross out,
circle, highlight, make notes, etc)
* Ability to add social/website links on design proofs
Thanks in advance for your advice and comments.