SceneTap is seeking a web designer/front-end developer to help improve our
app. Both on web and mobile. Work with the design team as well as the
development team to deliver a great user experience.
- HTML5 Wep app - Check...
- Responsive Web Design - Check...
- iOS - Check...
- Android - Check...
- Creative Collaboration - Check...
- Interesting work - DOUBLE-CHECK!
*Requirements: We are looking for a designer who...*
- Loves pixel perfection
- Aspires to continually become better at what you love
- Knows a thing or 2 about branding and UX
- Uses css/icon webfonts rather than images wherever possible
- Understands graceful degradation
- Knows how cool it is that we only support ie8+ (that’s right!)
- Is capable of producing awesome work in a fast-paced environment
- Knows the principles of design and can defend their work intelligently
- Has online work samples they’re proud of
- Cares deeply about typography
*Not required, but you get a gold star if you have experience with...*
- Ruby on Rails
- HAML & SASS
- Print Design - (Print, Works well in InDesign)
- Brewing your own beer... or if you know how to do that... or think
that’s really cool...
- Using our app already!
*Spend your days in...*
- Photoshop (or ﬁreworks if that’s your thing)
- TextMate (Or Your favorite text editor)
- Testing your work on various mobile devices
- Google Chrome Inspector
*Get in on the ground ﬂoor.*
Be part of a start-up team that is building exciting, interesting new
technology and then rolling it all out in an awesome, cross-platform app.
We’re new and we’re highly motivated to build this app that is soon
becoming something truly special.
To apply, please send an email to care...@scenetap.com with the subject of
Learn more about what SceneTap does and the team on our about page: