SceneTap is completely changing how people go out at night. We keep track
of a city's nightlife and share that information with people who are out
enjoying the scene. We are looking talented and passionate developers who
can help us wrangle the bits and expand our services as we launch into new
cities and roll out new functionality.
The Stack We Are Working With:
- Rails 3 for application code
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS, MongoDB for data persistence
- Git and Github to help with development
- Video analytics to tell how many people are having a good time
We are looking for a *Senior* Developer who...
- has a couple website launches under their belt.
- knows JSON and how to make clean APIs.
- knows the intricacies of Ruby development using Rails 3, Sinatra,
- has worked with other programming languages.
- can write scalable code in addition to diagnosing and refactoring slow
- has experience working with PostgreSQL and preferably PostGIS too.
- has an insatiable appetite for learning and growing as a developer.
- posts answers on Stack Overflow or participates in another online
community, modifies open-source code or is involved in some other tangible
way in the development community.
We are looking for *Junior* Developers who...
- know at least one MVC framework and are willing to learn Rails.
- can write code that scales well.
- have an insatiable appetite for learning and growing as developers.
If you are interested, please send an email to care...@scenetap.com