Mysql Gem error after updating Refinery to latest version

Gido Geek

Jul 30, 2010, 7:43:20 AM7/30/10
to Refinery CMS
Hi Guys,

I've had Refinery running for a while and am working on a site based
on it. Today I decided to update to the latest version of Refinery and
without doing allot of research I decided to do a pull from github.

Since I've updated refinery doesn't run anymore and "rake db:migrate"
doesn't work either giving me ***** about a mysql gem supposedly not
being installed.

I've posted this on stackoverflow here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3370915/mysql-gem-with-mamp

Maybe you guys could help me out and help me find the problem.

Thanks so much in advance.

GidoGeek

Philip Arndt

Jul 30, 2010, 7:45:35 AM7/30/10
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Do you have mysql uncommented from Gemfile ??

it's in the first few lines of Gemfile .. uncomment it and then run bundle install --relock then try again

Gido Geek

Jul 30, 2010, 7:58:51 AM7/30/10
to Refinery CMS
Pfff.. now I feel like an idiot :)

That did the trick without running "bundle install"

Thank you so much.