Impromptu Redis SF Meetup on Thursday with Pieter Noordhuis

Andy McCurdy

Jun 1, 2011, 1:37:02 PM6/1/11
to Redis DB
Sorry for the late notice, but we're trying to organize a small Redis meetup this Thursday while Pieter Noordhuis is in town. We're planning to get together around 6pm at the Epicenter Cafe in SOMA. Epicenter has coffee, micro beer, light food, free WiFi and plenty of tables to hack at. Please come buy Pieter a drink and show your appreciation for Redis.

When: Thursday, June 2nd, 6:00pm

Look forward to seeing you.

-andy

Dvir Volk

Jun 1, 2011, 4:10:01 PM6/1/11
to redi...@googlegroups.com
I'll take this opportunity to mention that on the other side of the globe, in Tel Aviv, IL, I will be giving an introductory talk about redis, tomorrow at 6pm.
Any Israelis on the group that would like to come, even if you already know everything there is to know - you're more than welcome :)

Bjorn Tipling

Jun 1, 2011, 11:52:47 PM6/1/11
to Redis DB
I'll see if I can make it. Would be fun.