building redcar on windows

Aaron McLeod

Jun 3, 2010, 10:33:35 AM6/3/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
Decided I wanted the most recent source code. I downloaded it from github, and ran the submodule commands. When trying to run jruby bin/redcar install, I get this error:

C:/Program Files/jruby-1.4.0/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:3
1:in `require': no such file to load -- zip/zipfilesystem (LoadError)

I have cucumber and rspec installed. Any ideas?

--
Aaron McLeod
http://agmprojects.com

Daniel Lucraft

Jun 3, 2010, 10:52:16 AM6/3/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
You need the rubyzip gem installed

Dan

Aaron McLeod

Jun 3, 2010, 10:54:00 AM6/3/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
Yea that did it. I tried installing, but I think i installed the rubyzip into ruby, not jruby. It's grabbing the jars now, so good times.