feature request

1 view

rogerdpack

Jan 25, 2010, 10:33:36 AM1/25/10
to Redcar
soft line wrap (wasn't sure if it was on the roadmap or not...)

Thanks!
-r

Daniel Lucraft

Jan 25, 2010, 10:46:00 AM1/25/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
Everything's on the roadmap.

Dan

Mat Schaffer

Jan 25, 2010, 10:48:20 AM1/25/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
Added to lighthouse.

rogerdpack

Jan 25, 2010, 3:05:04 PM1/25/10
to Redcar
> Everything's on the roadmap.

I'm a little confused...by this you mean "eventually you hope to get
everything" or...that everything that plans on being implemented is
already listed on http://github.com/danlucraft/redcar/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
Thanks
?

Daniel Lucraft

Jan 25, 2010, 3:07:49 PM1/25/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
I meant that everything that you would expect a decent editor to do, we are planning to implement.

For instance, it should prompt you to save before closing a modified file. That isn't on the roadmap, but it's something every editor should be able to do, so it's implicitly on there. Same with word wrap.

best,
Dan

_______________________________
Daniel Lucraft

twitter.com/danlucraft
danlucraft.com/blog

rogerdpack

Jan 28, 2010, 1:33:51 PM1/28/10
to Redcar
> For instance, it should prompt you to save before closing a modified file. That isn't on theroadmap, but it's something every editor should be able to do, so it's implicitly on there. Same with word wrap.

Perhaps we should create a wiki page with "wish list" items? (or
should they all be filed as tickets...)

Mat Schaffer

Jan 28, 2010, 5:54:17 PM1/28/10
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
I've just been filing tickets. I think dan might already have a
handful tagged "feature"

-Mat

rogerdpack

Jan 28, 2010, 6:20:24 PM1/28/10
to Redcar
> I've just been filing tickets. I think dan might already have a
> handful tagged "feature"
>
> -Mat

I'm good either way. What's your preference, Dan?
-r