Meeting officially rescheduled to 7PM, Monday, April 9th.

Peter van Hardenberg

Apr 4, 2007, 2:23:21 PM4/4/07
to recco...@googlegroups.com, Yvonne Coady
As I have had only one person say they won't be able to make it on
the 10th, the meeting is hereby rescheduled to the Monday, April 9th.

As always, the meeting will be 7PM in ECS 104 (the last room on the
left when entering from the ring road side.) As we normally meet on
Tuesday I will try to arrive early and scope things out. If the room
is occupied I will post a note with the updated room.

Yvonne Coady will be speaking to the group though she has not yet sent
me an abstract for her talk.

We have three short member presentations arranged for this month. Adam
Parkin will be talking about the ML-language Alice, I will be talking
about co-routines, and Aaron Hilton will be showing off his
interactive touch-based terrain modeller.

On a different note, we are now approaching the one year mark for our
group. Our first meeting was June 27th, 2006, and I'd like to come up
with some kind of way to mark the occasion at the June meeting.

See you Monday,
-pvh

--
Peter van Hardenberg
Victoria, BC, Canada

Adam Parkin

Apr 4, 2007, 4:53:47 PM4/4/07
to Recreational Computer Science Society
LOL, y'know strictly speaking I never actually did say I could do the
9th (I can, since I'm a geek with no life, so I will be there). =8-p
See you all Monday.

Adam

Adam Parkin

Apr 9, 2007, 12:38:19 PM4/9/07
to Recreational Computer Science Society
So is everything still a go for tonight?

Peter van Hardenberg

Apr 9, 2007, 12:58:14 PM4/9/07
to recco...@googlegroups.com
yep. see you all at 7.