reCAPTCHA failing in FireFox 2.0.0.8, working in IE 6

Darin See

Oct 30, 2007, 11:46:25 AM10/30/07
to reCAPTCHA
Hello reCAPTCHA folks,

Please take a look at this page:
http://www.undesirableelements.org/form-share-your-story-test.html

I've implemented the php plugin, and the validation works well when I
test in IE 6, but fails every time when I test in FireFox 2.0.0.8 -
can you advise as to how I can get this working? All the form does
right now is either fail or succeed - it does not go anywhere.

Thanks a bunch,

Darin See

reCAPTCHA Support

Oct 30, 2007, 12:21:36 PM10/30/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
--
reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read books
http://recaptcha.net

Darin See

Oct 30, 2007, 12:27:04 PM10/30/07
to reCAPTCHA
Well, that's a little embarrassing. Thanks a bunch, that fixed it
up :)