How to add recaptcha_check_answer() in Javascript

Will

Jul 10, 2007, 11:54:17 PM7/10/07
to reCAPTCHA
Hi,

I am using Javascript to validate my form, and I still don't know
where to put a code to add a call to recaptcha_check_answer(). As far
as I know, recaptcha_check_answer() is a function is php, and I have a
validation form in Javascript.

This is my Javascript code:

function checkWholeForm(theForm) {
var why = "";
why += checkUsername(theForm.username.value);
why += checkEmail(theForm.email.value);
why += checkPassword(theForm.password.value,
theForm.password2.value);
if (why != "") {
alert(why);
return false;
}
return true;
}

Could you tell me how to implement recaptcha in my Javascript
validation form?

reCAPTCHA Support

Jul 11, 2007, 12:59:07 AM7/11/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
You can't validate reCAPTCHA in Javascript. Doing so is insecure. Whatever server side software you are using, you need to validate reCAPTCHA there.
--
reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read books
http://recaptcha.net

dri...@adquem.com

Aug 8, 2013, 2:08:42 PM8/8/13
to reca...@googlegroups.com
hi, reCaptcha Support, my recaptcha dont validate in the server side, this return false always, i am using asp.net and c#, i download the .dll and validate with page.isvalid and recaptcha.isvalid , I'm doing wrong?