localization?

joe.a...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2007, 1:51:40 PM8/16/07
to reCAPTCHA
Hi,

I'm implementing recaptcha as one captcha option in mojoPortal (an
open source CMS http://www.mojoportal.com)

I'm surprised and disappointed that it seems only for English
language. I understand the audio option is difficult to localize but
the vast majority will need the text instructions and if that can't be
localized it seems like a poor solution to me.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to localize this?

Thanks,

Joe

reCAPTCHA Support

Aug 16, 2007, 9:35:47 PM8/16/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

We are working on the localization. We're planning on rolling something out in the next few weeks.

--Luis

--
reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read books
http://recaptcha.net

Joe Audette

Aug 17, 2007, 7:13:29 AM8/17/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

Execellent! Thanks!
I have completed the integration in mojoPortal. I will keep my eyes
open for any needed changes once localization is possible.

Joe

--
Joe Audette
Software Solutions Architect

reCAPTCHA Support

Aug 17, 2007, 9:42:45 AM8/17/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear :)

dellfalconer

Aug 21, 2007, 4:54:31 AM8/21/07
to reCAPTCHA
Just for the record, we're also interested in localization for our
website http://sheetmusicdb.net, which is currently available in 5
languages.

reCAPTCHA Support

Aug 21, 2007, 7:43:32 AM8/21/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the note. We should have something in the next few weeks.

jjo

Sep 26, 2007, 10:55:16 AM9/26/07
to reCAPTCHA
Localizations would be a nice improvement. Please post a note here
when there is something new on this.

On Aug 21, 5:43 am, "reCAPTCHA Support" <supp...@recaptcha.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the note. We should have something in the next few weeks.
>

> On 8/21/07, dellfalconer <robbkn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Just for the record, we're also interested in localization for our

> > websitehttp://sheetmusicdb.net, which is currently available in 5

maxmalawster

Sep 26, 2007, 4:52:15 PM9/26/07
to reCAPTCHA

On Aug 17, 12:51 am, "joe.aude...@gmail.com" <joe.aude...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm implementing recaptcha as one captcha option in mojoPortal (an

> open source CMShttp://www.mojoportal.com)

gee

Oct 3, 2007, 11:18:56 PM10/3/07
to reCAPTCHA

HI All. Any updates on localization?

Thanks!
Gee

On Aug 21, 7:43 pm, "reCAPTCHA Support" <supp...@recaptcha.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the note. We should have something in the next few weeks.
>

> On 8/21/07, dellfalconer <robbkn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Just for the record, we're also interested in localization for our

> > websitehttp://sheetmusicdb.net, which is currently available in 5

reCAPTCHA Support

Oct 3, 2007, 11:42:53 PM10/3/07
to reca...@googlegroups.com
We're working on it :-). It's mostly a matter of putting the polishing touches, testing, etc.