Shaper cutter to cut Anderson Window extension jamb profile

John Grossbohlin

Apr 28, 2005, 10:10:21 PM4/28/05
Does anyone know of a shaper cutter that cuts a profile that fits the
extension jamb dado on Anderson double hung tilt-wash windows? It's a pretty
simple profile but making one pass on the shaper seems more reasonable than
four passes on the table saw. Also, to make things interesting, due to
varying wall thicknesses I need to make three different widths of extension
jambs...

Thanks,

John

*@*wenzloff.com Mike Wenzloff

Apr 29, 2005, 2:21:43 AM4/29/05
Hi John,

If you cannot find a stock cutter, the following link is who I have used for
custom cutters. First rate quality.

http://www.bladesllc.com/

Mike

"John Grossbohlin" <grossbo...@nospam.earthlink.net> wrote in message