Chalets in Pigeon Forge, TN

Nick

Mar 4, 2005, 6:18:11 PM3/4/05
I am considering going to Pigeon Forge, TN, for a vacation because I've
heard so many nice things about it. The problem is, I have been trying to
locate a nice play to stay! My top choice so far is Middlecreek Valley
Chalets (www.mvchalets.com) because they are located right in the heart of
Pigeon Forge (near Dollywood, always a plus), and after looking at pictures
of their chalets I am even more inclined to choose them. Has anyone had any
experience with MV Chalets before?

Thanks,

Nick

itsfuntotravel

Mar 9, 2005, 9:49:17 AM3/9/05
I'm not familiar with that management company, but you might want to check
out www.renterrific.com if you're looking for more options. There are a
number of privately owned chalets and cottages in the Pigeon Forge area
listed on the site and you can see pictures and get in touch with the owners
from there.

Happy Travels!

"Nick" <s...@ipaseo.com> wrote in message