SouthWest Airlines

Danny Bielik

Feb 21, 1991, 9:30:59 PM2/21/91
Thank you to everyone who replied to my messages regarding my luggage problems
with Southwest. Sorry I couldn't reply personally to every one, I have just
been exceptionally busy.

I was overwhelmed with messages from people who were shocked at my treatment,
as they have always found Southwest to be good to people who termed them
"SouthWorst"...need I say more.

I have sent a letter with all supporting documentation to Southwest, and I now
await their reply. I'll keep you all posted.

* Danny Bielik *
* dbi...@suna.mqcc.mq.oz.au *
* Macquarie University - Sydney Australia *
* Phone (W) +61-2-212-6699 Fax +61-2-281-7394 *