Statistics Canada Admits-Edmonton Is Crime Center of Canada!

BenyaminJKramer

Feb 28, 2007, 12:05:19 PM2/28/07
In a banner headline story across page B1 of the Edmonton Journal for 21 July
2006, Statistics Canada reports that Edmonton Canada is now the crime capital
of Canada!

The Edmonton region homicide/murder rate is documented at 4.3 per 100,000
people, compared to only 2.0 for crime-ridden Toronto!!

And, the Edmonton stats do not include bodies found outside the area, from the
notorious Edmonton serial killer of female prostitiutes!

And the city wonders why it is getting such bad international publicity,
mainly caused by the crooked cops, who apparently can not even catch a cold,
let alone the serial murderer, who is suspected by many, to be either a cop,
judge or criminologist.

JimMcCarthy

Mar 21, 2007, 12:40:46 PM3/21/07
Don Gimble of the Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership is critical of
all the bad media reports, describing Deadmonton as "unsafe, filthy".

Guess he does not like the truth, as detailed by reputable government agencies
such as Statistics Canada. Statscan have had to report year after year, that
Edmonton is the MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA!

That does not even include the 107 unsolved murders of the so-called sex trade
workers. Many now suspect this to be done by yet another rogue cop, which is
why the city police are not bothering to try and arrest the serial killer, who
may be one of them!!

Loaf of Bread

Mar 21, 2007, 2:53:48 PM3/21/07
On Mar 21, 10:40 am, JimMcCarthy <JimMcCar...@roc.usenetexchange.com>
wrote:

> >And, the Edmonton stats do not include bodies found outside the area, from the
> >notorious Edmonton serial killer of female prostitiutes!

Hey Grosvenor!!

Get your fat head out of your rectum and pay attention for a change.

The murder victims fournd in Strathcona county near Edmonton are
included in the count because the count is for the Edmonton Census
Metropolitan Area and the Edmonton Census Metropolitan area includes
Strathcona County.

JimMcCarthy

Mar 23, 2007, 11:21:59 AM3/23/07
Don Gimble of the Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership is critical of
all the bad media reports, describing Deadmonton as "unsafe, filthy".

Guess he does not like the truth, as detailed by reputable government agencies
such as Statistics Canada. Statscan have had to report year after year, that
Edmonton is the MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA!

That does not even include the 107 unsolved murders of the so-called sex trade
workers. Many now suspect this to be done by yet another rogue cop, which is
why the city police are not bothering to try and arrest the serial killer, who
may be one of them!!

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:05:19 GMT, BenyaminJKramer

Markku Grönroos

Mar 23, 2007, 11:24:39 AM3/23/07
do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
to rte

"JimMcCarthy" <JimMc...@roc.usenetexchange.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:o3s7039s0l02ckvfg...@4ax.com...

Kenneth McVay OBC

Mar 23, 2007, 11:33:08 AM3/23/07
In article <XiSMh.22905$NU5....@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi>,

Markku Grönroos <kur...@hassuserveri.fi> wrote:
>do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
>to rte
>

>"JimMcCarthy" <JimMc...@roc.usenetexchange.com> kirjoitti

It's just Grosvomit, off his meds again. Probably found another homosexual, Commie,
French-Canadian Jewish lawyer under his bed.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=grosvenor+faq

KILLFILE these Grosvenor sockpuppets:
-------------------------------------
an...@comments.header
ariad...@gmail.com
ari...@37.com
A...@bellsouth.net
A...@Arthurian.com
a...@arthurian.com
*@roc.usenetexchange.com
ari...@mac.hush.com
ariad...@gmail.com
cata...@concentric.net
heinrichh...@xmail.net
thra...@reece.net.au
bo...@movil.com
bo...@sonic.net
Borked Pseudo Mailed
br...@indystart.com
Dart...@nowhere.else
Desi...@zeouane.fr
dave...@ihug.co.nz
Dezi...@zeouane.net
ErnstSt...@veritas.net
ErnstZu...@veritas.net
ErnstZ...@wahrheit.net
Falv...@verizon.net
fire...@bellsouth.net
Flav...@verizon.net
fe...@guess.where
fire...@bellsouth.net
fire...@hemisphere.com
freecycle@pepsiphreak
GeorgeF...@vex.net
tdic...@google.com
Flav...@verizon.net
Flav...@lesbos.net
fire...@hemisphere.com
GeorgesF...@nowhere.else
Georges Feuerstein
HansM...@vex.netz
ha...@fedcrooks.org
heinrichh...@xmail.net
her...@nowhere.com
hma...@txdirect.net
JoeB...@xmail.net
JoeB...@operamail.com
JoeRos...@vex.net
KA...@newshosting.com
kdam...@webspeed.dk
kenm...@xmail.net
kmc...@nitzkor.net
KenMcVay
KevinAlf...@nowhere.humanoid
GayM...@vex.netz
kmcva...@xmail.net
Kenny...@gehenna.net
Kenny...@vex.net
Kenny...@nazikor.net
Ken McVaySOBC
michael_m...@NAMBLA.ca
NameNot...@gmail.com
nazikor.net
nob...@mixmaster.it
PanPiotrGlownia@*
panPiot...@swip.net
Pat...@fnord.io.com
PLe...@verite.jaccuse.fr
Ri...@riain.us
RiainBa...@nowhere.humanoid
Riain Bart...@nowhere.humanoid
RiainYB...@nitzkor.NAMBLA.net
Rianin...@vex.net
Sami...@veritas.net
Steven...@nowhere.else
SusanShi...@vex.net
teddyd...@hotmail.com
VicRC...@hotmail.com
ViktorA...@veritas.net
VladZhi...@verite.jaccuse.fr
YitzhakG...@zeouane.fr
yit...@yahoo.fr
yit...@rnazikor.org
Yitzhak_...@nazikor.net
Yitzhak_...@gehenna.net
YitzhakG...@yahoo.fr
--
"this mite hold with the uneducated fools but any man
with brains will see it full of holes" ("Irving Supporter,"

John Fleming

Mar 23, 2007, 9:39:14 PM3/23/07
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:24:39 +0200, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium Markku Grönroos <kur...@hassuserveri.fi>
wrote:

> $do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
> $to rte

Grosvenor (Jim McCarthy) is doing his best to get readmitted
to Alberta Hospital Ponoka for treatment of his multiple
personality disorder. Kind of like Klinger in the old MASH
series trying to get sent home.

> $"JimMcCarthy" <JimMc...@roc.usenetexchange.com> kirjoitti
> $viestissä:o3s7039s0l02ckvfg...@4ax.com...

[snip]

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

A Dreamer is One Who Can Only Find Her
Way by Moonlight.

-- Oscar Wilde

Determinator

Mar 24, 2007, 7:18:04 PM3/24/07
John Fleming wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:24:39 +0200, while chained to a desk
> in the scriptorium Markku Grönroos <kur...@hassuserveri.fi>
> wrote:
>
>> $do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
>> $to rte
>
> Grosvenor (Jim McCarthy) is doing his best to get readmitted
> to Alberta Hospital Ponoka for treatment of his multiple
> personality disorder. Kind of like Klinger in the old MASH
> series trying to get sent home.

except that klinger was a fictinal character.. and grossie is for real

John Fleming

Mar 24, 2007, 11:23:22 PM3/24/07
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:18:04 GMT, while chained to a desk in
the scriptorium Determinator <Determ...@fubar.ca> wrote:
> $John Fleming wrote:
> $> On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:24:39 +0200, while chained to a desk
> $> in the scriptorium Markku Grönroos <kur...@hassuserveri.fi>
> $> wrote:
> $>
> $>> $do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
> $>> $to rte
> $>
> $> Grosvenor (Jim McCarthy) is doing his best to get readmitted
> $> to Alberta Hospital Ponoka for treatment of his multiple
> $> personality disorder. Kind of like Klinger in the old MASH
> $> series trying to get sent home.
> $
> $except that klinger was a fictinal character.. and grossie is for real

That's a minor technical detail.

Determinator

Mar 25, 2007, 6:14:05 PM3/25/07

then again fictional Klinger was a kind person at his core...

and Grossie is so very very bitter,

John Fleming

Mar 26, 2007, 7:43:56 PM3/26/07
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:14:05 GMT, while chained to a desk in

the scriptorium Determinator <Determ...@fubar.ca> wrote:
> $John Fleming wrote:
> $> On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:18:04 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> $> the scriptorium Determinator <Determ...@fubar.ca> wrote:
> $>> $John Fleming wrote:
> $>> $> On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:24:39 +0200, while chained to a desk
> $>> $> in the scriptorium Markku Grönroos <kur...@hassuserveri.fi>
> $>> $> wrote:
> $>> $>
> $>> $>> $do not crosspost this filth on those worthless frozen lands of the Americas
> $>> $>> $to rte

> $>> $>
> $>> $> Grosvenor (Jim McCarthy) is doing his best to get readmitted
> $>> $> to Alberta Hospital Ponoka for treatment of his multiple
> $>> $> personality disorder. Kind of like Klinger in the old MASH
> $>> $> series trying to get sent home.

> $>> $
> $>> $except that klinger was a fictinal character.. and grossie is for real
> $>
> $> That's a minor technical detail.
> $
> $then again fictional Klinger was a kind person at his core...
> $
> $and Grossie is so very very bitter,

That is more than a minor technical detail.

RobbieWelldum

Robert Weldon

Apr 18, 2007, 1:57:56 PM4/18/07

"RobbieWelldum" <Robbie...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

Gee, another version of my name, I must really be pissing Grosswhiner off.

> Don Gimble of the Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership is critical
> of
> all the bad media reports, describing Deadmonton as "unsafe, filthy".
>
> Guess he does not like the truth, as detailed by reputable government
> agencies
> such as Statistics Canada. Statscan have had to report year after year,
> that
> Edmonton is the MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA!
>
> That does not even include the 107 unsolved murders of the so-called sex
> trade
> workers. Many now suspect this to be done by yet another rogue cop, which
> is
> why the city police are not bothering to try and arrest the serial killer,
> who
> may be one of them!!

When are you going to stop posting this lie, Grosvenor? You have been
corrected before, the stats do include the sex trade worker murders. And
where did you get the 107 number, the reports I have read show about 20.

-rest snipped

ArthurFranks

Art Franks

May 3, 2007, 2:20:19 PM5/3/07
In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in a
half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is ignored
by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.

Mercer prepared a list of 215 of the World's Most Livable Cities, but Edmonton
is not one of them, even though Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are included.
Even Baghdad is on the list, but not Deadmonton Canada!

Guess that Mercer must know about all the crooked cops, and the corruption at
city hall and the local tax assessment department?

Art Franks

May 3, 2007, 2:21:48 PM5/3/07
In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in a
half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is ignored
by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.

Mercer prepared a list of 215 of the World's Most Livable Cities, but Edmonton
is not one of them, even though Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are included.
Even Baghdad is on the list, but not Deadmonton Canada!

Guess that Mercer must know about all the crooked cops, and the corruption at
city hall and the local tax assessment department?

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:27:57 GMT, ArthurFranks

Art Franks

May 3, 2007, 9:28:41 PM5/3/07
In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in a
half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is ignored
by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.

Mercer prepared a list of 215 of the World's Most Livable Cities, but Edmonton
is not one of them, even though Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are included.
Even Baghdad is on the list, but not Deadmonton Canada!

Guess that Mercer must know about all the crooked cops, and the corruption at
city hall and the local tax assessment department?

Looks like the EDE Tourism Deadmonton promotion staff just are not doing a
good job!!

Art Franks

Art Franks

Art Franks

May 4, 2007, 12:28:31 PM5/4/07
In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in a
half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is ignored
by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.

Mercer prepared a list of 215 of the World's Most Livable Cities, but Edmonton
is not one of them, even though Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are included.
Even Baghdad is on the list, but not Deadmonton Canada!

Guess that Mercer must know about all the crooked cops, and the corruption at
city hall and the local tax assessment department?

No doubt Mercer will also be mentioning the StatsCan report, designating
Edmonton "CRIME CAPITAL OF CANADA", with many more murders
per capita than even Toronto!!

Looks like the EDE Tourism Deadmonton promotion staff just are not doing a
good job!!

Loaf of Bread

May 4, 2007, 4:04:39 PM5/4/07
On May 4, 8:12 am, Art Franks <ArtFra...@roc.usenetexchange.com>
wrote:

[just a bunch of mindless complaining]

Hey Grosvenor!!

Have you considered moving to Ottawa? They made number one on the
list.

Robert Weldon

May 4, 2007, 5:56:34 PM5/4/07

"Art Franks" <ArtF...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

> In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in
> half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is
> ignored
> by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.
>
> Mercer prepared a list of 215 of the World's Most Livable Cities, but
> Edmonton
> is not one of them, even though Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are
> included.
> Even Baghdad is on the list, but not Deadmonton Canada!
>
> Guess that Mercer must know about all the crooked cops, and the corruption
> at
> city hall and the local tax assessment department?

Holy crap Grosvenor, how often are you going to repost the same regurispam?

Cactus

May 4, 2007, 10:14:54 PM5/4/07
Guess what it is the same list all the time because the people who publish
it must be Leaf fans and know nothing!
I live here and have lived in 4 provinces it is a friendly city and actually
deserves to be ranked near Victoria!
Stop the Edmonton bashing maybe you are also a Harper fan

"Art Franks" <ArtF...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

John Fleming

May 5, 2007, 8:02:00 AM5/5/07
On Sat, 05 May 2007 02:14:54 GMT, while chained to a desk in
the scriptorium "Cactus" <cactusj...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> $Guess what it is the same list all the time because the people who publish
> $it must be Leaf fans and know nothing!
> $I live here and have lived in 4 provinces it is a friendly city and actually
> $deserves to be ranked near Victoria!
> $Stop the Edmonton bashing maybe you are also a Harper fan

William Grosvenor aka Art Franks would be much happier if he
took this amazing, new, $99 plus GST, "Manhood Development
Program".

It's a revolutionary breakthrough training technology
designed to increase a person's manhood by up to 34%. If
the trainee doesn't see results within 30 days, our trainers
will commit supuku. (Some conditions apply. Offer void
where prohibited by law.)

> [...]
> $>>>July
> $>>>2006, Statistics Canada reports that Edmonton Canada is now the crime
> $>>>capital
> $>>>of Canada!
> $>>
> $>>>The Edmonton region homicide/murder rate is documented at 4.3 per 100,000
> $>>>people, compared to only 2.0 for crime-ridden Toronto!!
> $>>
> $>>>And, the Edmonton stats do not include bodies found outside the area,
> $>>>from the
> $>>>notorious Edmonton serial killer of female prostitiutes!
> $>>
> $>>>And the city wonders why it is getting such bad international publicity,
> $>>>mainly caused by the crooked cops, who apparently can not even catch a
> $>>>cold,
> $>>>let alone the serial murderer, who is suspected by many, to be either a

Art Franks

Art Franks

Matthew Kern

May 6, 2007, 4:33:33 PM5/6/07

DaveDean

Loaf of Bread

May 9, 2007, 11:19:38 AM5/9/07
On May 9, 8:01 am, DaveDean <DaveD...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote:

[nothing of value]

Hey Grosvenor!!

Ever thought of marketing your dump in Dickinsfield as a tourist
destination?

DaveDean

May 9, 2007, 11:32:21 AM5/9/07

"DaveDean" <Dave...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

> In the Edmonton Journal for Thursday 3rd May 2007, Gary Lamphier moans in
> half-page headline story on page F1, because Edmonton, once again, is
> ignored
> by Mercer Human Resource Consulting.

I moan and moan, then the poop falls out

DaveDean

May 9, 2007, 11:44:48 AM5/9/07

"Loaf of Bread" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I like them with dip, they still stay crunchy

DaveDean

May 9, 2007, 12:16:11 PM5/9/07

"Loaf of Bread" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I took a dump in Dickinsfield, oh wait I mean I shit myself after his dick
was inside.....we were in a field.......true story, wrote asong about
it....wanna hear it??? here it goes......oh dickinme feeled sooo
goood.......yaaaa yaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pepsifreak

Pesifreak

May 9, 2007, 12:46:01 PM5/9/07

In baghdad, I think of my Dad`s Bag

Pesifreak

May 9, 2007, 1:23:20 PM5/9/07
Mr. Camel and Miss. Dromedary were married
And in time a baby was due.
Said Mrs. Camel to her beloved
'Would you prefer one hump or two

DickWarren

May 24, 2007, 12:20:18 PM5/24/07
Don Gimble of the Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership is critical of
all the bad media reports, describing Deadmonton as "unsafe, filthy".

Guess he does not like the truth, as detailed by reputable government agencies
such as Statistics Canada. Statscan have had to report year after year, that
Edmonton is the MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA!

That does not even include the 108 unsolved murders of the so-called sex trade

PV

May 24, 2007, 12:40:35 PM5/24/07

"DickWarren" <DickW...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

<snip>

Hey Grovesnor, your drum seems to be broken, time to find and something else
to beat on (over and over and over again).

******** PLONK ********

PV

Run along little boy, the adults are trying to talk

Loaf of Bread

May 24, 2007, 2:50:30 PM5/24/07
On May 24, 10:40 am, "PV" <edru...@NOSPAMtelus.net> wrote:
> "DickWarren" <DickWar...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

Grosvenor isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer PV.

The thing is, if he didn't have some value as a negative example of
what a human being can become and as a Usenet punching bag, he would
have no value at all.

PV

May 24, 2007, 3:00:53 PM5/24/07

"Loaf of Bread" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I have figured out long ago he makes my butter knife look sharp enough to
shave with.

He could be used as an example for high school kids what NOT to do with
their lives. He could also have limited value as a hood ornament of a city
bus to :)

PV

Loaf of Bread

May 24, 2007, 4:24:33 PM5/24/07
On May 24, 1:00 pm, "PV" <edru...@NOSPAMtelus.net> wrote:
> "Loaf of Bread" <johnt...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1180032630.6...@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

How is the project to run Grosvenor over with a bus coming anyway?

PV

May 24, 2007, 4:46:11 PM5/24/07

"Loaf of Bread" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Seems to be in a lull at the moment, I suspect finding insurance for the bus
is the stumbling block. They keep asking "You want to do what?"

PV

Loaf of Bread

May 24, 2007, 6:05:23 PM5/24/07
On May 24, 2:46 pm, "PV" <edru...@NOSPAMtelus.net> wrote:
> "Loaf of Bread" <johnt...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1180038273.4...@a35g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

> > How is the project to run Grosvenor over with a bus coming anyway?
>
> Seems to be in a lull at the moment, I suspect finding insurance for the bus
> is the stumbling block. They keep asking "You want to do what?"

Can't we convince them flattening Grosvenor is the humanitarian thing
to do?

PV

May 24, 2007, 6:12:01 PM5/24/07

"Loaf of Bread" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

They just don't seem to get it, but if we could find the one agent that
follows newsgroups I think our problems would be over.

PV

George Orwell

Jul 31, 2007, 12:03:21 PM7/31/07

MattSalleh