Relax in a log cabin in the Smoky Mountains

Cody

May 28, 2006, 12:27:53 PM5/28/06

Alohacyberian

May 29, 2006, 8:13:28 AM5/29/06
"Cody" <codyt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1148833673.3...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

You wouldn't consider telling anyone WHERE in the Smoky Mountains this might
be, what amenities are available or why anyone should consider going there
or anything about the log cabin would you? I guess such things would cause
people to actually want click on the link or to come there. Or is your SPAM
designed to be a failure? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI or