Moscow Guides Services

Alan R. Estep

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Can anyone recommend local guides for Moscow? There seems to be many
working in the St. Petersburg area, but relatively few for Moscow. We are
planning a trip there in early May. If anyone has used the services of a
guide/interpreter in Moscow, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks!
Alan

Marc David Miller

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
You can book a guide through Patriashy Dom; I went on about 10 of their
walking tours last year and was quite happy with their depth. My favorite
guide was Felix Meltser; I think he was the best tour guide I ever had. You
can take their tours or hire a guide through them.

Their number in Moscow is (501/095) 795-0927 Email: alan...@co.ru. I
will send to you directly their schedule for April/May.

--
Marc David Miller, New York, NY
MarcDav...@msn.com

Alan R. Estep <areste...@hiwaay.NOSPAM.net> wrote in message

Bullwinkle

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
The tours are conducted in Russian or English?

MarcDav...@msn.com

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
In English.

In article <38F33D28...@kill.moose.and.squirrel.com>,

--
Marc David Miller
New York, NY

MarcDav...@msn.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Igor Baikov

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
Alan:

You can try the following English-language sites
www.expat.ru
www.loot.ru
and postings to fido7.*** newsgroups
Alternatively a friend of mine can possibly offer you a "non-tourist Moscow"
guidance.

Igor. <mailto:ig...@cluon.com>

Roxana Viira

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
Hi!

I have a friend, Marina, she is a guide in Moscow, has 4 years experience
and can help you with everything there.

Please refer to me if you write her.

Her email is russia...@mail.ru

Best regards,