Re: Europe is for Faggots

Message has been deleted

Conspiracy of Doves

Jun 16, 2006, 12:55:54 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

I think you are overcompensating for your latent homosexuality.

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Jun 16, 2006, 1:00:27 PM6/16/06
Ah, homophobia.

That said, I'm a German (check out a map, that's in Europe), and I'm
straight.

Duh. One more clichee shattered.

My pleasure.

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove, and gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking with mockery answer, and fraud with falsehood meet."

My personal judgment of monotheism:
http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

pba...@worldonline.nl

Jun 16, 2006, 1:03:30 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry schreef:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there.

Not even a Scottsman?

> I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

I do not believe this slander you tell about Jesus
and I do not like it in the rear

Peter van Velzen
June 2006
Amstelveen
The Netherlands
Europe

burt-t...@hotmail.co.uk

Jun 16, 2006, 1:10:31 PM6/16/06
Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Atta boy Jesus - Go J Go!

Howard9

Jun 16, 2006, 1:13:47 PM6/16/06
In article <trn592tmov397s90brv1tst7p82iutq9us@dal>,
sa...@tofaggotry.now says...

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot.

Self hatred is such a pitiful complaint, especially when denial sets in.

--
Howard

Jim PKP

Jun 16, 2006, 1:33:23 PM6/16/06
just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and

> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming

> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Praise the lord.

--
{\rtf1\mac\ansicpg10000\cocoartf824\cocoasubrtf380
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset77 Helvetica;}

\f0\fs24 \cf0 Jim PKP}

Andrealphus

Jun 16, 2006, 1:35:56 PM6/16/06
In News 4492de00$0$3643$8826...@free.teranews.com,, Jim PKP at
jim...@xxx.ddd, typed this:

> just say no to faggotry wrote:
>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono
>> is a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and
>> Gomora of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus
>> is coming and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>
> Praise the lord.

Yeah, like it almost makes a difference which part of the world gets
destroyed first. Where do these lunatics come from?

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

Boy Toy

Jun 16, 2006, 1:37:47 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
<sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote in message
<trn592tmov397s90brv1tst7p82iutq9us@dal>

>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>faggot.

I'm sure you say the same thing about people who leave your trailer
park. Say, if you were to divorce your wife, would she still be your
sister?

PurplePenny

Jun 16, 2006, 1:39:24 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

What's Jesus's ETA? I want to make sure I have the floor vacuumed
before he gets here. It's only polite.

Message has been deleted

Robibnikoff

Jun 16, 2006, 2:17:00 PM6/16/06

"Andrealphus" <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote in message

> In News 4492de00$0$3643$8826...@free.teranews.com,, Jim PKP at
> jim...@xxx.ddd, typed this:
>
>> just say no to faggotry wrote:
>>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono
>>> is a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and
>>> Gomora of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus
>>> is coming and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>>
>> Praise the lord.
>>

> Yeah, like it almost makes a difference which part of the world gets
> destroyed first. Where do these lunatics come from?

Schools out! :P
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Terry Lomax

Jun 16, 2006, 2:17:09 PM6/16/06
just say no to faggotry wrote:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

The above troll would be amusing if the poster didn't eff up with
his/her subconscious attack on the good Arab title "Saddam" which means
something like "Great leader". I believe you meant SODOM. Apparently
the term "sodomy" is based on that infamous Biblical place.

The above will traumatize one regular poster in rec.travel.europe:
Markku Gronroos. On one hand, he hates it when people post in "his"
newsgroup rec.travel.europe. OTOH, he probably calls more people
"faggot" than anyone else on Usenet, so he'd be a hypocrite to
criticize the OP for calling people faggots.

Studies have shown a correlation between homosexuality and
overpopulation. Europe is the most overpopulated continent and has the
most homos.

Vincent Vega

Jun 16, 2006, 2:17:30 PM6/16/06
On 2006-06-16 17:53:31 +0100, just say no to faggotry
<sa...@tofaggotry.now> said:

> Jesus is coming

Will the gay men be helping him with this bit?

jeremi...@yahoo.co.uk

Jun 16, 2006, 2:23:51 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Typical dumb american. Its SODOM you imbecile. You guys are obsessed
with Saddam.

Conspiracy of Doves

Jun 16, 2006, 2:35:47 PM6/16/06

pba...@worldonline.nl wrote:
> just say no to faggotry schreef:
>
> > Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> > faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> > Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> > there.
>
> Not even a Scottsman?

I thought Scottsmen were generally ovissexuals

whome?

Jun 16, 2006, 2:55:37 PM6/16/06
Conspiracy of Doves wrote:
> pba...@worldonline.nl wrote:
>> just say no to faggotry schreef:
>>
>>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>>> there.
>> Not even a Scottsman?
>
> I thought Scottsmen were generally ovissexuals

From the jokes you would think so.

ex:
Why do Scottsmen wear kilts?

The sheep can hear a zipper a mile away!

How is a Scottsman the same as Mick Jagger?

Mick says "Hey, you, get offa my cloud!", the Scottsman says "Hey,
McLeod, get offa my ewe!"

Message has been deleted

bg1...@apexmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 3:25:13 PM6/16/06
just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and

> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

I stole the loser's maps and posted them:
http://www.dankind.com/images/entries/usa_view.jpg
http://www.cominganarchy.com/images/cartoon.jpg

Bob Dog

Atheist #153 = 1^3 + 5^3 + 3^3
EAC's chief cook and brainwasher

-----

"The people we starve and torture have an unsociable
tendency to steal and murder. We think it's because
their brows overhang."
- Ann Druyan

"Texas: 50th in education, first in executions...
how's that working for you?"
- Kinky Friedman's campaign slogan
in the Texas governor's race

Uncle Vic

Jun 16, 2006, 3:33:54 PM6/16/06

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Did you really see a picture of a large enough area of Paris to be able
to see men holding hands and kissing "all over the place"? How big was
the picture, and how powerful of a microscope did you use to be able to
see all those men and tell what they were doing?

Troll Points given for:
Controversial subject matter
Extreme bigotry
Religious wanking

Troll Points shaven for:
Correct use of caps and punctuation
Good spelling
Almost complete lack of ALLCAPS

I give it a 5.0

Better luck next time.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

The laws that require me to NOT kill people I don't like REALLY bug
me, or there would be many less of YOUR kind.
-John Weatherly

Mike V.

Jun 16, 2006, 4:03:25 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
<sa...@tofaggotry.now> posted :

>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe.

So, when will you be leaving?

How long have you had these gay fantasies?

See, I think most normal people that travel the globe, really don't
ponder too much over other peoples sexuality.
Unless they are in fact confused, conflicted about their own.
Which you obviously are.
All fag-haters are fags. Well known fact.

Please notify everyone when your coming out party will be.
Maybe you will get some nice curtains..

John Baker

Jun 16, 2006, 4:18:49 PM6/16/06
<sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:

>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a

>faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Loki.

BIG BEN

Jun 16, 2006, 4:39:51 PM6/16/06
I think you will find that Faggots are all over the world, they are even on
Antartica no doubt.

There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.

As we have just seen lately, some poxy faggerty group of queers were doing
their best to "Queer up" Superman. With their faggerty comments.

THAT is what they do, all the time it's the drip, drip fagging up society.
If only Countries were more like Russia.
Giving them a good "Gay bashing" like they did a short while ago.
THEY don't put up with it, NO country should.

NATURE is not as cruel as we think, only a small % of the queers are
actually REAL queers.
The rest are just queered up by the FAGGOT INDUSTRY.
The real queers usually can be spotted by their deformed heads, like Rupert
Everet.
They have a BRAIN MALFORMATION and this can be seen in the shape of their
head.
They are usually ugly looking bleeders like him, and they spend their time
queering up the pretty boys.

NOT only do they spread AIDS, but you are allways seeing in the papers
about, this class "A" drug and that dangerous drug "Commonly used by gays
in the gay clubs".
Drug pushers and AIDS spreaders who like nothing better than to queer
everybody up in sight.

THAT'S if you let them.

JUST say NO to homosexuality.

These Anti-Homophobics have to be stopped.
Not with excessive or leathal violence, that isn't very nice at all.
BUT the public have to take action, whatever pro anti-homophobic laws and
customs emerge.

JUST say NO to homosexuality.

Blokes are VILE. I don't spend any of my time hanging around them.
I don't go to football matches or hang around public houses or toilets come
to that.

That's all Homosexuallity is.... A BRAIN MALFORMATION. They can't
particularly help it. Must have been some lack of certain vitamins and
minerals they never got during birth.
Some part of their DNA that got mixed up.
They would all die out in a generation if the FAGGOT INDUSTRY wasn't geared
up to "They want you as a new recruit".

Reject it out of hand for what it is. STAND firm against them.
AND watch your backs, especially your back-side.
These anti-homophobics can, and will be beaten.
Just like Russia did the other day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"whome?" <wh...@beets.crib.com> wrote in message

Dave Smith

Jun 16, 2006, 4:54:16 PM6/16/06
just say no to faggotry wrote:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going

> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

And Jesus hung out with 12 men. Go figger.

Hatunen

Jun 16, 2006, 4:55:08 PM6/16/06

Unnecessary; Jesus has a wife.

************* DAVE HATUNEN (hat...@cox.net) *************

Hatunen

Jun 16, 2006, 4:55:44 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:19:04 GMT, Humble Will Teach
<din...@8canyouand.com> wrote:

>I dunno. Germany is in Europe, and you know none of those
>goose-stepping world-conquerors is gonna be taking it in the ass.

Read up on Ernst Roehm.

linda...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 4:59:12 PM6/16/06

Typical dumb Brit, responding to a pre-teen troll.

Hello, its summer, people. As in "school's out."

Mez

Therion Ware

Jun 16, 2006, 5:01:46 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:55:08 -0700, Hatunen <hat...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:17:30 GMT, Vincent Vega
><som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2006-06-16 17:53:31 +0100, just say no to faggotry
>><sa...@tofaggotry.now> said:
>>
>>> Jesus is coming
>>
>>Will the gay men be helping him with this bit?
>
>Unnecessary; Jesus has a wife.

Heh. Nice one.

--
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
attrib: Pauline Réage. Cine To DVD? http://www.video2cd.co.uk

BIG BEN

Jun 16, 2006, 5:06:03 PM6/16/06
Oh, and another thing.
Have you noticed how nowerdays the media has been infiltrated and queered up
by these anti-homophobics.

Years ago when some child molester homosexual was caught with their pants
down queering up young boys they were labelled in the newspapers as
"Homosexuals".
Now all that is removed away from it all, they are refered to as a
"Pedophile".

They are not even called a homosexuall pedophile, just called a pedophile.

WHEN was the last time you saw a headline, "Homosexual sexually assaults
young boy".
THAT went out 20 odd years ago. When we all were told to be nice to them.

Nowerdays the child molesting anti-homophobes don't want to be labelled as
child molesters.
No. so's they can be molesting YOUR child up behind your back.
BUT these nice homosexuals wouldn't be doing that!
Given the chance, a lot of them would.
It's all down to their BRAIN MALFORMATION and their own queering up.

Just make sure it doesn't happen to your own kin.
KEEP an eye out for them, don't lower your guard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"BIG BEN" <Fred...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hatunen

Jun 16, 2006, 5:09:49 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:39:51 GMT, "BIG BEN" <Fred...@aol.com>
wrote:

>I think you will find that Faggots are all over the world, they are even on
>Antartica no doubt.
>
>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>
>As we have just seen lately, some poxy faggerty group of queers were doing
>their best to "Queer up" Superman. With their faggerty comments.

Doncha just love the new Batwoman?

Wyle Coyote

Jun 16, 2006, 5:14:07 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:
> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST

ROTFLMAO!
Literally!.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jun 16, 2006, 5:17:14 PM6/16/06
Previously, on alt.atheism, just say no to faggotry in episode
<trn592tmov397s90brv1tst7p82iutq9us@dal>...

> FIRST.

Oh. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

Andrealphus

Jun 16, 2006, 5:18:01 PM6/16/06
In News 4fgan6F...@individual.net,, Robibnikoff at
witc...@broomstick.com, typed this:

Ah yes, that explains it. :c)

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

fear. – Thomas Jefferson

Wyle Coyote

Jun 16, 2006, 5:18:10 PM6/16/06

Mike V. wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
> <sa...@tofaggotry.now> posted :

> See, I think most normal people that travel the globe, really don't

> ponder too much over other peoples sexuality.

Classic!!!
Who has the time? Well, between work, grocery shopping and TV what
else do Americans do for entertainment?

Robin

Jun 16, 2006, 6:04:03 PM6/16/06

"Hatunen" <hat...@cox.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:39:51 GMT, "BIG BEN" <Fred...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I think you will find that Faggots are all over the world, they are even
>>on
>>Antartica no doubt.
>>
>>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>>There seems to be quite a lot in the USA.
>>
>>As we have just seen lately, some poxy faggerty group of queers were doing
>>their best to "Queer up" Superman. With their faggerty comments.
>
> Doncha just love the new Batwoman?

And I always thought that the X-Men was just the ULTIMATE queer/superhero
movies.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Jun 16, 2006, 5:44:42 PM6/16/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Ho-hum - you can tell school's out for the summer, leaving
too many feeble-minded American youths with nothing to do
but troll the internet!

Robin

Jun 16, 2006, 6:07:31 PM6/16/06

> In News 4fgan6F...@individual.net,, Robibnikoff at
> witc...@broomstick.com, typed this:
>
>> "Andrealphus" <NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote in message
>>> In News 4492de00$0$3643$8826...@free.teranews.com,, Jim PKP at
>>> jim...@xxx.ddd, typed this:

>>> Yeah, like it almost makes a difference which part of the world gets
>>> destroyed first. Where do these lunatics come from?
>>
>> Schools out! :P
>
> Ah yes, that explains it. :c)

But that Big Ben guy is some of the best rightard spoofing I've seen in
ages.

> --
> Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
> one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

> fear. - Thomas Jefferson

Robin

Jun 16, 2006, 6:09:00 PM6/16/06

<jeremi...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

They are obsessed with penises as well.

Robin

Jun 16, 2006, 6:13:26 PM6/16/06

"just say no to faggotry" <sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote in message

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot.

How many times has he been to Europe? And did it surprise you that he was
still a faggot, each time that he went to Europe?

Katie Lynn

Jun 16, 2006, 6:24:11 PM6/16/06

BIG BEN wrote:

> I think you will find that Faggots are all over the world, they are even on
> Antartica no doubt.

In fact, McMurdo Station in Antarctica is oft referred to amongst scientists as Mcqueerdo....

Great spot for Lesbian Geologists...

We are all around you....

--
Dr. Kathleen F. Lynn
Chief Medical Officer- ICA-1916

"Give *Us* the future, we've had enough of your past. Give us back our country, to live in , to grow in, to love."
Michael Collins, A Rebel with a Cause

Robin

Jun 16, 2006, 6:24:39 PM6/16/06

"Robin" <robina...@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message

But of course he's no Sister Lurlean Tucker from the F irst U niversal C
hrist's K ingdom church.

Hatunen

Jun 16, 2006, 6:39:04 PM6/16/06

More importantly, did he just say it, or did he actually go?

Douglas Berry

Jun 16, 2006, 7:58:38 PM6/16/06
What's so funny about peace, love and Humble Will Teach
<din...@8canyouand.com> posting the following on Fri, 16 Jun 2006
19:19:04 GMT iin alt.atheism?

>On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
><sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:
>
>>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>>faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>>Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>>there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>>kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>>European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>>a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>>of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>>and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>
>I dunno. Germany is in Europe, and you know none of those
>goose-stepping world-conquerors is gonna be taking it in the ass.

o_O

Um, Herman Goering? Ernst Röhm? Many prominent Nazis were gay.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare. I reject
the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
creature who would create such a thing." - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005

Jeff North

Jun 16, 2006, 8:59:39 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality just

<trn592tmov397s90brv1tst7p82iutq9us@dal> wrote:

>| Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>| faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>| Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>| there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>| kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>| European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>| a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>| of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>| and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

_
' `
,`-' __
( ,-" "---, _ ,'
`--"| ,' ,-" ' )--' /
| / //",-",-._,'."-- . _
`/ .--="_.' / `.
; /`""" `-' `
\( , `
``-\ '
," ( ,'
,' `.._ __,-"\-,
' `-.-._,._,'__... `,-.
,' . __ \ ,-. \-: \
, __ _/-" \,--""\ \_\ \_\_/
, ,-" / ' _.--\_..." \
, { _,-" -" |
` ` `-" __..`-.
\ \ ,-" __..-"" .
`-._ "" __,--" __...'
\ _,--" __..--"" /
: _..-"" __.,-'" _.-'
,-"" _.,-"" ,'
; _.-"" ,'
| _.-" ," WHAT DID JESUS EVER DO FOR ME
`'..._ /
` _ / EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S SANTA WHO
`.___...-; `"-./ BRINGS THE PRESENTS
| ' | '
| ' | I__
,= .-._| |_|`.__.' KaK
`--"

jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

Jeff North

Jun 16, 2006, 9:00:09 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:17:30 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
<2006061619173016807-someone@somewherecom> wrote:

>| On 2006-06-16 17:53:31 +0100, just say no to faggotry
>| <sa...@tofaggotry.now> said:
>|
>| > Jesus is coming
>|
>| Will the gay men be helping him with this bit?

His 12 disciples.

Jeff North

Jun 16, 2006, 9:10:31 PM6/16/06
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:06:03 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality "BIG
BEN" <Fred...@aol.com>

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Phÿltêr

Jun 16, 2006, 9:31:54 PM6/16/06
just say no to faggotry <sa...@tofaggotry.now> had me ROTFL with:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Someone is obsessed with homosexuality... Come out of the closet...

--
Phÿltêr
Alt.Atheism #1938

Font of All Important Info

Jun 16, 2006, 10:05:08 PM6/16/06
In article <1150479564.2...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>, PurplePenny
says...

>just say no to faggotry wrote:
>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>
>What's Jesus's ETA? I want to make sure I have the floor vacuumed
>before he gets here. It's only polite.

Give yourself an enema while you're at it....just to be on the safe side.

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"

avery

Jun 16, 2006, 11:25:52 PM6/16/06

"Font of All Important Info" <Font_...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> In article <1150479564.2...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>,
> PurplePenny

>>What's Jesus's ETA? I want to make sure I have the floor vacuumed
>>before he gets here. It's only polite.
>>

> Give yourself an enema while you're at it....just to be on the safe side.

Now you're gonna burn in Heck.
Incidentally, my Jesus shows up at 11 and 5:30 every day, but only rings
when he senses that I need him. He drives a large brown van and wears a
coffee-colored suit (shorts, this time of year) and he's especially nice at
Christmastime.

bob young

Jun 17, 2006, 12:08:02 AM6/17/06

just say no to faggotry wrote:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

I reckon He arrived a couple of months ago and He destroyed your brain

bob young

Jun 17, 2006, 12:10:02 AM6/17/06

BIG BEN wrote:

> Oh, and another thing.
> Have you noticed how nowerdays the media has been infiltrated and queered up
> by these anti-homophobics.
>
> Years ago when some child molester homosexual was caught with their pants
> down queering up young boys they were labelled in the newspapers as
> "Homosexuals".

Garbage

Pastor Kutchie

Jun 17, 2006, 1:35:21 AM6/17/06

John Baker

Jun 17, 2006, 3:33:57 AM6/17/06

This isn't an American. It's a Texan.

Parsifal

Jun 17, 2006, 3:39:17 AM6/17/06

just say no to faggotry schrieb:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot.

Funny, everytime I hear someone saying he/she's going to the USA, I
know he/she is a moron.

>No normal guy ever goes to Europe.

No normal people ever goes to the USA:

It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place.

I saw a picture of XXX, there were overweight men with baseball caps
shooting at each other while drinking diet Coke.

All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots.

Americans are too repressed to have any. Bush is repressed.

Bono is
> a faggot.

Rumsfeld is repressed.

>David Hasselhoff - faggot.

Rove - repressed.

>Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times.

The USA are the nazi Germany of modern times.

>Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

There is no god and the USA are slowly self-destructing.

bobandcarole

Jun 17, 2006, 3:42:30 AM6/17/06

Conspiracy of Doves wrote:

> just say no to faggotry wrote:
> > Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> > faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.

> > Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> > there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> > kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> > European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> > a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> > of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming

> > and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>
> I think you are overcompensating for your latent homosexuality.

I think your worn out stereotype is getting old faggot

johac

Jun 17, 2006, 4:48:58 AM6/17/06
In article <trn592tmov397s90brv1tst7p82iutq9us@dal>,

just say no to faggotry <sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:

> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Idiot!

"Saddam and Gomora" indeed. Get an education and learn how to spell.
--
John Hachmann aa #1782

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
-Voltaire

Contact - Throw a .net over the .com

BIG BEN

Jun 17, 2006, 9:14:55 AM6/17/06
Everytime I go in the local library, on the magazine stand there is a copy
of "Gay times" or whatever it is called.
I find that magazine to be very offensive.
Everytime I go past it, I swivle the magazine stand around so that it isn't
visable.

It's things like that, that add up and make a difference.
You too can do your bit.
Trouble is, one of the library attendants is an old time queer.
I used to have a run in with him every week when I used to take my loaned
LP's back.
He would always moan on about the condition of the things.

He once commented that I was "The most unpleasent person he had ever met".
Almost put him of blokes for life!. with any luck.
He is perhaps into pre-teen young boys, like what a lot of these
anti-homophobics are.
Queering them up before they have any sense in their heads.
Wanting the age of concent to be lowered, yes they liked that.
Campained like anything for that they did.

THEY should be pitied, pitied for their BRAIN MALFORMATIONS, having to live
like that.
It's the ones THEY, and the FAGGOT INDUSTRY queer up that I pity the most.
The week and feeble minded people, who get sucked into the FAGGOT INDUSTRY.
A terrible life to live.

If I had the money, plenty of it, I would make a film called "FAG CITY
MOUNTAIN".
It would be about all the queers and faggots in the USA being rounded up to
live in "FAG CITY",
very much like San Fransisco only much, much bigger. (It would have to be,
to accomodate all the FAGGOTS IN THE USA".

Right in the centre of this MASSIVE city would be a MASSIVE mountain.
In the film you would get the village people to do a gig on the mountain.
MILLIONS and MILLIONS of FAGGERTY AMERICANS would be hanging around the
mountain, and just when the Village people are just a few seconds into their
YMCA song.

A SKY FULL OF AEROPLANES WOULD DROP THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF NAPALM BOMBS
ON THEM.

It would be a GREAT film that. FAG CITY MOUNTAIN. Look out for it at your
cinema.
If I ever win the lottery, I will certainly make the film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and another thing.
Have you noticed how nowerdays the media has been infiltrated and queered up
by these anti-homophobics.

Years ago when some child molester homosexual was caught with their pants
down queering up young boys they were labelled in the newspapers as
"Homosexuals".

JPG

Jun 17, 2006, 9:36:35 AM6/17/06
<sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:

>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.

Definitely some of the best faggots are available in the United
kingdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/faggotswithoniongrav_3899.shtml
http://www.hub-uk.com/tallyrecip01/recipe0010.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2698507.stm

Andrealphus

Jun 17, 2006, 9:37:45 AM6/17/06
In News p718921i2oa6qj55c...@4ax.com,, JPG at m...@privacy.net,
typed this:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
> <sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:
>
>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono
>> is a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and
>> Gomora of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus
>> is coming and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>

> Definitely some of the best faggots are available in the United
> kingdom.

Well, it's good to bargain shop, but I tend to go for quality, as opposed to
cost.

Wayno

Jun 17, 2006, 10:31:14 AM6/17/06
What part of the Southeast did you say you were from?

Vincent Vega

Jun 17, 2006, 10:34:55 AM6/17/06
On 2006-06-16 22:06:03 +0100, "BIG BEN" <Fred...@aol.com> said:

<snipped crap>

Does Big Ben refer to the size of your appendage? Are you trying to
show off to the gay men reading your posts?

Sarah Banick

Jun 17, 2006, 10:48:18 AM6/17/06
"Saddam and Gomora" ??

That's got to be the punch line to something.......

Message has been deleted

Andrealphus

Jun 17, 2006, 11:07:07 AM6/17/06
In News n06892pkc840bva14...@4ax.com,, Annie Lee Angus at
a...@angusannie.lee, typed this:

> just say no to faggotry <sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:
>
>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono
>> is a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and
>> Gomora of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus
>> is coming and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>

> David Hasselhoff is from Europe?

I think David Hasselhoff born in Baltimore, but his parents immigrated here
from Canada. I could be wrong about the parents, but I think I remember
reading that somewhere or another.

mark...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2006, 11:19:07 AM6/17/06

So you are saying that anyone who don't have blind hatred toward anyone
who even slightly different from themselves is automatically sexually
attracted to members of thier own gender?

That has got to be one of the biggest non-sequiturs that I've ever seen.

Dave Frightens Me

Jun 17, 2006, 12:59:16 PM6/17/06
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:07:07 GMT, "Andrealphus"
<NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote:

>In News n06892pkc840bva14...@4ax.com,, Annie Lee Angus at
>a...@angusannie.lee, typed this:
>
>> just say no to faggotry <sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:
>>
>>> Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>>> faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>>> Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>>> there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>>> kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>>> European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono
>>> is a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and
>>> Gomora of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus
>>> is coming and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>>
>> David Hasselhoff is from Europe?
>
>I think David Hasselhoff born in Baltimore, but his parents immigrated here
>from Canada. I could be wrong about the parents, but I think I remember
>reading that somewhere or another.

Maybe the info's here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hasselhoff
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Dubya - Four More Years!

Jun 17, 2006, 12:04:26 PM6/17/06
"Dave Frightens Me" <deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu> wrote in
message news:j6d892h8375b440q0...@4ax.com...

That's right, baby. Europe may have faggotized him, but he's still *our*
faggot.

http://www.blogography.com/photos10/hasselhoff.jpg

God Bless America!

Ian F.

Jun 17, 2006, 12:51:31 PM6/17/06
"Annie Lee Angus" <a...@angusannie.lee> wrote in message

> David Hasselhoff is from Europe?

He spends a lot of time in London. In fact, he was due to appear in
pantomime[1] here this Xmas, but appears to have pulled out:

http://www.indielondon.co.uk/Theatre-Review/david-hasselhoff-to-star-in-his-first-pantomime

Ian

[1] A traditional British form of seasonal entertainment

Strife767

Jun 17, 2006, 2:40:28 PM6/17/06
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:14:55 GMT, "BIG BEN" <Fred...@aol.com> wrote:

>Everytime I go in the local library, on the magazine stand there is a copy
>of "Gay times" or whatever it is called.
>I find that magazine to be very offensive.

Good. No one has a right to not be offended, and people like you _deserve_
it. :)

Gregory Morrow

Jun 17, 2006, 2:40:35 PM6/17/06

Terry Lomax wrote:

> just say no to faggotry wrote:
>
> > Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> > faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
> > Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> > there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> > kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> > European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
> > a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> > of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> > and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>

> The above troll would be amusing if the poster didn't eff up with
> his/her subconscious attack on the good Arab title "Saddam" which means
> something like "Great leader". I believe you meant SODOM. Apparently
> the term "sodomy" is based on that infamous Biblical place.
>
> The above will traumatize one regular poster in rec.travel.europe:
> Markku Gronroos. On one hand, he hates it when people post in "his"
> newsgroup rec.travel.europe. OTOH, he probably calls more people
> "faggot" than anyone else on Usenet, so he'd be a hypocrite to
> criticize the OP for calling people faggots.

Markku regulary calls me a "hebe faggot" (I am gay but not Jewish). He
is apparently a big drunk who spews his racist/homophobic/anti -
semitic venom on an almost daily basis in rec.travel.europe. He also
recently said he had me kill - filed "from the beginning of time" or
some such...and he has also railed against my "yid babble"...LOL!

If he'd been around during WWII he would be licking the boots of the
German troops who occupied Finland...snitching on all the "hebes",
"yids", "faggots", "pinkos", etc. to the local SS Kommandant.

I think for his birthday we should all pitch in and buy him DVD's of
the movies _The Diary Of Anne Frank_ and _The Boys In The Band_...along
with the entire published outputs of Oscar Wilde and Elie Wiesel, plus
a membership in his local synagogue. Perhaps these will assuage his
complete and utter loneliness...

--
Best
Greg

Message has been deleted

Gregory Morrow

Jun 17, 2006, 3:13:25 PM6/17/06

Martin wrote:

> On 17 Jun 2006 11:40:35 -0700, "Gregory Morrow"

> <gregor...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> >I think for his birthday we should all pitch in and buy him DVD's of
> >the movies _The Diary Of Anne Frank_ and _The Boys In The Band_...along
> >with the entire published outputs of Oscar Wilde and Elie Wiesel, plus
> >a membership in his local synagogue. Perhaps these will assuage his
> >complete and utter loneliness...
>

> How about a one week beach holiday in Israel?

Yes, with a stop at the Wailing Wall thrown in...and some Barbra
Streisand and klezmer music loaded up in his iPod.

--
Best
Greg

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

Jun 17, 2006, 3:28:09 PM6/17/06
Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> On 17 Jun 2006 11:40:35 -0700, "Gregory Morrow"
> <gregor...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> >I think for his birthday we should all pitch in and buy him DVD's of
> >the movies _The Diary Of Anne Frank_ and _The Boys In The Band_...along
> >with the entire published outputs of Oscar Wilde and Elie Wiesel, plus
> >a membership in his local synagogue. Perhaps these will assuage his
> >complete and utter loneliness...
>

> How about a one week beach holiday in Israel?

At a gay hotel? Sure, I'd pitch in!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hatunen

Jun 17, 2006, 3:52:46 PM6/17/06
<gregor...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Markku regulary calls me a "hebe faggot" (I am gay but not Jewish). He
>is apparently a big drunk who spews his racist/homophobic/anti -
>semitic venom on an almost daily basis in rec.travel.europe. He also
>recently said he had me kill - filed "from the beginning of time" or
>some such...and he has also railed against my "yid babble"...LOL!
>
>If he'd been around during WWII he would be licking the boots of the
>German troops who occupied Finland...snitching on all the "hebes",
>"yids", "faggots", "pinkos", etc. to the local SS Kommandant.

Fortunately, Finland has a good record in that regard, Gen
Mannerheim refusing to accede to German requests to round up the
Finnish Jews.

************* DAVE HATUNEN (hat...@cox.net) *************

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

Jun 17, 2006, 3:52:51 PM6/17/06
Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:28:09 +0100, this_address...@yahoo.com
> (David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

> prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:
>
> >Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> >> How about a one week beach holiday in Israel?
> >
> >At a gay hotel? Sure, I'd pitch in!
>

> including a night out on the Gaza strip with a bunch of hairy sweaty
> local guys.

At the Mecca nightclub?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ronald O'Neal

Jun 17, 2006, 4:15:18 PM6/17/06

"Markku Grönroos" <ku...@hebeserver.fi> wrote in message

> this_address...@yahoo.com (David Horne, _the_ chancellor of
> the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:
>
> >Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

Band_...along

> >> How about a one week beach holiday in Israel?
> >
> >At a gay hotel? Sure, I'd pitch in!
>
> Faggots! You are all a bunch of hebe faggot creatures. Get lost with
> your yid babble filth and your stinky foreskins. Check your drinking
> water. Go to your meetings with Rus Limpaukki and the rest of the
> american rag heads and get lost from rte!

If by using the word "hebe" you mean Hebrew, then how can they have a stinky
foreskin?

Virtually all Jews are circumcised.

RO

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

Jun 17, 2006, 4:23:53 PM6/17/06
Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:15:18 -0500, "Ronald O'Neal" <ron...@wt.net>
> wrote:
[]

> >Virtually all Jews are circumcised.
>

> They post them to Markku.

He has them with fava beans and a nice chianti.

My ex performed quite a few circumcisions. Said that the, uh, excerpt
looked like a small sultana.

Message has been deleted

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

Jun 17, 2006, 4:34:39 PM6/17/06
Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:23:53 +0100, this_address...@yahoo.com

> (David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
> prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:
>

> >Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:15:18 -0500, "Ronald O'Neal" <ron...@wt.net>
> >> wrote:
> >[]
> >>
> >> They post them to Markku.
> >
> >He has them with fava beans and a nice chianti.
> >
> >My ex performed quite a few circumcisions. Said that the, uh, excerpt
> >looked like a small sultana.
>

> and not sliced squid rings?

That would be an impressive baby.

Dave Frightens Me

Jun 17, 2006, 5:55:17 PM6/17/06
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:48:43 +0300, Markku Grönroos
<ku...@hebeserver.fi> wrote:

>this_address...@yahoo.com (David Horne, _the_ chancellor of
>the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:
>

>>Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>> How about a one week beach holiday in Israel?
>>
>>At a gay hotel? Sure, I'd pitch in!
>

>Faggots! You are all a bunch of hebe faggot creatures. Get lost with
>your yid babble filth and your stinky foreskins. Check your drinking
>water. Go to your meetings with Rus Limpaukki and the rest of the
>american rag heads and get lost from rte!

That was impressively incoherent.

Jeff North

Jun 17, 2006, 4:54:31 PM6/17/06
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:14:55 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality "BIG
BEN" <Fred...@aol.com>

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

Message has been deleted

Strife767

Jun 17, 2006, 5:22:49 PM6/17/06
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:07:41 +0300, Markku Grönroos <ku...@hebeserver.fi>
wrote:

>Martin <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:52:51 +0100, this_address...@yahoo.com

>>(David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
>>prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:

>>>At the Mecca nightclub?
>>

>>Strictly come dancing?
>
>Go clean out your filthy foreskin you hebe faggot. Check your
>drinking water and get lost with your yid babble!

Dumbass. <plonk>

Ronald O'Neal

Jun 17, 2006, 7:32:11 PM6/17/06

> "Ronald O'Neal" <ron...@wt.net> wrote:
>

> Get lost with your insane yid babble you hebe faggot! Try penis
> enlargement and do not sexually assault young boys.

Shouldn't you be taking care of your gerbil collection?

RO

Jun 17, 2006, 9:21:30 PM6/17/06

BIG BEN wrote:

> Right in the centre of this MASSIVE city would be a MASSIVE mountain.
> In the film you would get the village people to do a gig on the mountain.
> MILLIONS and MILLIONS of FAGGERTY AMERICANS would be hanging around the
> mountain, and just when the Village people are just a few seconds into their
> YMCA song.
>
> A SKY FULL OF AEROPLANES WOULD DROP THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF NAPALM BOMBS
> ON THEM.
>
> It would be a GREAT film that. FAG CITY MOUNTAIN. Look out for it at your
> cinema.
> If I ever win the lottery, I will certainly make the film.

You are a terrorist. Someday, if there is justice in the cosmos, wou will be found by someone who will teach you what terror really is....
--
"The truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country. The only verdict is vengeance..a vendetta...what they did to me was monstrous...and they created a monster"
V for Vendetta

Jun 17, 2006, 9:50:07 PM6/17/06

Parsifal wrote:

> just say no to faggotry schrieb:

> > Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
> > faggot.
>

> Funny, everytime I hear someone saying he/she's going to the USA, I
> know he/she is a moron.

> >No normal guy ever goes to Europe.
>

> No normal people ever goes to the USA:

> It's like San Francisco.
> > Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> > there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
> > kissing all over the place.
>

> I saw a picture of XXX, there were overweight men with baseball caps
> shooting at each other while drinking diet Coke.

> All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> > European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots.
>

> Americans are too repressed to have any. Bush is repressed.
>
> Bono is
> > a faggot.
>
> Rumsfeld is repressed.
>
> >David Hasselhoff - faggot.
>
> Rove - repressed.

> >Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> > of modern times.
>

> The USA are the nazi Germany of modern times.

> >Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
> > and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>

> There is no god and the USA are slowly self-destructing.

We are watching the fictional preditions from V for Vendetta that were
made about the US coming true..

Jun 17, 2006, 9:51:40 PM6/17/06

bobandcarole wrote:

> Conspiracy of Doves wrote:

> > just say no to faggotry wrote:
> > > Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a

> > > faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.

> > > Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
> > > there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and

> > > kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
> > > European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is

> > > a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
> > > of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming

> > > and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
> >

> > I think you are overcompensating for your latent homosexuality.
>
> I think your worn out stereotype is getting old faggot

Ahhh Robert, old sod..
A beliver in ideas like
"Strength through Unity, Unity through Faith"
and
"The Different are Damned" are we?

Woodie and the AGC Factory

Jun 18, 2006, 12:33:36 AM6/18/06

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:17:30 GMT, Vincent Vega
> <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2006-06-16 17:53:31 +0100, just say no to faggotry
>><sa...@tofaggotry.now> said:
>>
>>> Jesus is coming
>>
>>Will the gay men be helping him with this bit?
>
> Unnecessary; Jesus has a wife.

Yeah and she's pretty hot in the movie too.

--
~*~ Keeper of Monica Bellucci ~*~
AskMen.Com #2 Top 99 Beauties of 2005

Woodie and the AGC Factory

Jun 18, 2006, 12:38:55 AM6/18/06

"Parsifal" <jeanpasc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The USA are the nazi Germany of modern times.

Pardon, but Hitler was seriously disturbed, Bush is just an idiot.

Woodie and the AGC Factory

Jun 18, 2006, 12:34:44 AM6/18/06

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:19:04 GMT, Humble Will Teach
> <din...@8canyouand.com> wrote:

>>On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:53:31 -0500, just say no to faggotry
>><sa...@tofaggotry.now> wrote:
>>
>>>Every time I hear a guy say he's going to Europe I know he is a
>>>faggot. No normal guy ever goes to Europe. It's like San Francisco.
>>>Only faggots go there. You never hear a real man say he's going
>>>there. I saw a picture of Paris, there were men holding hands and
>>>kissing all over the place. All the guys there are fudgepackers.
>>>European guys like it in the rear. The Beatles were faggots. Bono is
>>>a faggot. David Hasselhoff - faggot. Europe is the Saddam and Gomora
>>>of modern times. Thank God the world is ending soon. Jesus is coming
>>>and he is going to destroy Europe FIRST.
>>
>>I dunno. Germany is in Europe, and you know none of those
>>goose-stepping world-conquerors is gonna be taking it in the ass.
>
> Read up on Ernst Roehm.

Or the rest of the High Command for that matter. Pack of hypocrits.

Andrealphus

Jun 18, 2006, 1:01:54 AM6/18/06
In News zN4lg.17603$7G2....@tornado.tampabay.rr.com,, Woodie and the AGC
Factory at Bundes...@some.com, typed this:

> "Parsifal" <jeanpasc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> The USA are the nazi Germany of modern times.
>
> Pardon, but Hitler was seriously disturbed, Bush is just an idiot.

Who is only moderately to slightly less than seriously disturbed. :c)

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded
fear. – Thomas Jefferson

Terry Lomax

Jun 18, 2006, 9:19:56 AM6/18/06

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Terry Lomax wrote:

> > The above will traumatize one regular poster in rec.travel.europe:
> > Markku Gronroos. On one hand, he hates it when people post in "his"
> > newsgroup rec.travel.europe. OTOH, he probably calls more people
> > "faggot" than anyone else on Usenet, so he'd be a hypocrite to
> > criticize the OP for calling people faggots.

> Markku regulary calls me a "hebe faggot" (I am gay but not Jewish). He
> is apparently a big drunk who spews his racist/homophobic/anti -
> semitic venom on an almost daily basis in rec.travel.europe. He also
> recently said he had me kill - filed "from the beginning of time" or
> some such...and he has also railed against my "yid babble"...LOL!

Markku is active in this thread, though his set of newsgroups doesn't
include agc. He posted the following to about five newsgroups:

"Faggots! You are all a bunch of hebe faggot creatures. Get lost with

your yid babble filth and your stinky foreskins. Check your drinking
water. Go to your meetings with Rus Limpaukki and the rest of the
american rag heads and get lost from rte!"

In another one of your posts on this thread, the "cl" in "click of a
mouse" looks like a "d" in some fonts, so at first, some people might
think you're saying you have the ... of a mouse!

BIG BEN

Jun 18, 2006, 10:49:03 AM6/18/06
What is it that turns these USA bound, faggots into faggots.
Apart from their BRAIN MALFORMATION.
Apart from Their weak and feeble minds.
Apart from Something lacking in their upbringing.

I very much suspect it has a lot to do with the USA bound FAGGOT INDUSTRY.
The multi Billion Dollar FAGGOT INDUSTRY that sucks them in and churns the
cloned mincers out like mince meat out of a grinder.

Right from when that fat puff Liberace
Date of birth (location)
West Allis, Wisconsin, USA USA folks. Yes the USA. That's where they
breed um by the millions.
Date of death (details)
Palm Springs, California, USA. (AIDS) Their heratige to the World.
was queering the USA and the rest of the World up in the 1960's. Nothing
was done about it.
People never voted with their feet. That's all they had to do. Vote with
their feet.

What you had was some money grabbing USA shite.
Wanting to make a quick buck. $$$$$$$$$
They didn't care that they were helping to queer up the USA even more that
it was all ready.
NO, that didn't matter.
They were in persuit of the, "American Dream!".
Some totally selfish common held idea, that licences those born in the USA
to do whatever comes into their selfish bred heads.
Spending all day every day, pleasing their worthless grey puss with anything
they can get their hands on. Their quickest fix is any type of chemical
drug.
Doesn't matter what they do. Anything that comes into their money grabbing
heads.
Killing someone in the alley and stuffing them in a dumpster truck, for a
fistfull of dollars.
Queering up an entire Country, and other Countries as well.
Thats OK, cause they are in persuit of the "American Greed"
The internet is full of this vile USA mentality.
It cheapens it all up too much for my liking.
Some money grabbing USA type at the end of it wanting to queer you up and/or
take your cash.

ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS!!

NO CLASS WHATSOEVER.
They think loads of money = class.
No. Even a lowly toilet cleaner from Barcelona has MORE class under his
dirty grubby fingernails than a shit load of Donald Trumps and their fake
weaves put together.

What was USA Dreyfrus playing in Poseidon??.
They went after the pink dollar there, or were they just reflecting the
society they were in.
In that case the ship would have sunk by the shear weight of USA faggots.
Must have been the faggerty film studio exectutives, too much coke and young
boys.

I saw some program on the TV, many years ago.
In the early 1980's.
Interviewing some blokes in this dimly lit bar.
They had this USA bred queer who had a face like a bunch of mouldy banannas.
a face like a bunch of mouldy banannas.
a face like a bunch of mouldy banannas.
a face like a bunch of mouldy banannas.
He had AIDS.
Him and his USA bred queer chums were mincing and whining on about it.
He is long dead.
After no doubt spreading his AIDS all over the place.
He has but himself to blame.
That, and the USA FAGGOT INDUSTRY.

Just like all the Grafitti and "Tags" that has spread out around the World,
blighting OUR communities.
It can be TRACED BACK to the USA.
As is "FAGGOTRY". that too can be TRACED BACK to the USA. with all its
Faggot Mardi-gra queer parades they have over there every five minutes.
Dressing up in big frocks and lipstick.
And all the USA Film and USA TV shows with all the Anti-homophobes in.
That they just HAVE to churn it all out.
Along with all their TWISTED PSYCHOTIC VIOLENCE BASED crap.
There really is something WRONG with them.
There really is something WRONG with them.
There really is something WRONG with them.

ANYTHING TO GET THEIR GREEDY MAGGERTY FAGGERTY HANDS ON A WAD OF CASH.
Or some other wad, UP THEIR ARSE!!.
The thing they worship the most.

JUST say NO.
NO to homosexuallity.
AND NO TO THE U.S.A.
They are of course, THE SAME THING.

AIDS.
DRUGS.
FAGGOTRY.
ALL MADE IN THE USA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [...]

> That's all Homosexuallity is.... A BRAIN MALFORMATION. They can't
> particularly help it. Must have been some lack of certain vitamins and
> minerals they never got during birth.
> Some part of their DNA that got mixed up.
> They would all die out in a generation if the FAGGOT INDUSTRY wasn't
> geared up to "They want you as a new recruit".
>
> Reject it out of hand for what it is. STAND firm against them.
> AND watch your backs, especially your back-side.
> These anti-homophobics can, and will be beaten.
> Just like Russia did the other day.
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woodie and the AGC Factory

Jun 18, 2006, 10:45:07 AM6/18/06

> In News zN4lg.17603$7G2....@tornado.tampabay.rr.com,, Woodie and the AGC
> Factory at Bundes...@some.com, typed this:
>
>> "Parsifal" <jeanpasc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> The USA are the nazi Germany of modern times.
>>
>> Pardon, but Hitler was seriously disturbed, Bush is just an idiot.
>
> Who is only moderately to slightly less than seriously disturbed. :c)

Bush is too busy playing "my dick is bigger than your's" but, well, you
really need a dick to do that... and I don't mean Cheney.

It is loading more messages.