Travel to Europe by boat: HELP!!!

super...@my-deja.com

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
Hello,

I need an advice. I would like to travel to Europe by boat. I used to
travel to Europe by plane but it’s... boring. Does anybody know what is
the best way to travel to Europe by ship (from San Francisco)? I don’t
mean cruises.
Please, help!!!

Stan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Robert Linde

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
I think you are asking about freighter travel. Most travel agents don't know much
about them. There are two or three agencies that handle freighter travel in the
US. Take a look at http://www.smallshipcruises.com/freighters.html to learn a
little more about what is available. I update the freighter cruises that are
offered about every 2-3 weeks.
Fair winds and a following sea,
Bob Linde
www.smallshipcruises.com

CruiseAZ

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
>Does anybody know what is
>the best way to travel to Europe by ship (from San Francisco)? I don’t
>mean cruises.

Try the following Trans-Atlantic Sailings page:

http://members.aol.com/CruiseAZ/transat.htm

In addition to those listed, two ships run from San Francisco and Los Angeles
to Spain and Italy.

Kevin Griffin
--
The Cruise People Ltd, London
<http://www.cruisepeople.co.uk>

Air Travel Center

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
http://airtravelcenter.com/landsea.html
worth a look because it links you to freighter cruise, freighter travel,
maritime, - everything!!

> Hello,
>
> I need an advice. I would like to travel to Europe by boat. I used to

> travel to Europe by plane but it's... boring. Does anybody know what is

> the best way to travel to Europe by ship (from San Francisco)? I don't
> mean cruises.

super...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
THANKS FOR ADVICES!!!