charted crewed cat

Jared

Oct 30, 2001, 7:27:52 AM10/30/01
Just wondering if anyone has charted a crew cat in the caribbean? any
names of crews and or experiences would be helpful.

thanks

P.Conn

Oct 30, 2001, 11:47:33 AM10/30/01
Hi Jared,
We charter crewed catamarans in the Caribbean. Please visit our web site
and give us a call. Maybe you can take advantage of one of the many special
offers that are currently available. We are charter yacht brokers (CYBA
members) based in the Virgin Islands to serve you better (plus, we like it
here!)..
Website: www.paradiseconnections.com

Sheila
Paradise Connections Yacht Charters
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

"Jared" <spts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tom Withycombe

Oct 30, 2001, 5:56:25 PM10/30/01
Best I know of is Yacht Connections - based UK and Tortola. They seem to
be the best and most knowledgeable charter company around, certainly in
my experience. Suggest you review their website
http://www.yacht-connections.com. I believe they have been doing this
for over 20 years. Everyone I know who has used them (total 4 families)
has come home saying what a great trip they have had - boats, crews etc.
all great.

Good luck - it will be superb.

Tom W.

In article <FQAD7.165000$W8.49...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,