Those terrorist pretzels...

JF Mezei

Jan 14, 2002, 2:18:47 AM1/14/02
This is what ABC in Australia had to say about this huge incident (blown up
with lots of hot air from the media, of course). Now, of all the ironies,
wouldn't it be a riot if it was found out that Bush Jr MS and didn't tell
electors ? (if you don't watch "West Wing", you wouldn't understand).

These pretzels are making me dizzy: Bush

US President George W Bush briefly fainted
after choking on a pretzel while watching a
football game.

According to CNN, the President recovered
quickly and was doing well.

The report said Mr Bush suffered an abrasion
on his left cheek and a bruise on his lower lip,
apparently from falling onto the floor from a
couch.

The President was unconscious only for a few
seconds, according to the report.

A White House doctor told the network there
was no reason to expect such a fainting
episode would happen again.

The incident reportedly occurred as the
President watched a football playoff game
between the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami
Dolphins.

Joachim

Jan 14, 2002, 4:29:03 AM1/14/02
"JF Mezei" <jfm...@videotron.ca> wrote in message
LOL (referring to last paragraph). My newspaper also reported the final
score of the match Bush watched (well, it might be important evidence). I
will not display it here to avoid to spoil anyone who has taped the match
for later watching.
Joachim

ERIKG3

Jan 15, 2002, 8:02:10 PM1/15/02
> Now, of all the ironies,
>wouldn't it be a riot if it was found out that Bush Jr MS and didn't tell
>electors ? (if you don't watch "West Wing", you wouldn't understand).

Nah, he just fell off the wagon again.

-Erik

Georgie Porgie, Ken Lay and Dick
Screwed the Economy and made it sick
When the chickens came home to roost
Georgie Porgie could only say "Proust"

sho...@uoguwelf.c.eh

Jan 15, 2002, 8:13:41 PM1/15/02
ERIKG3 <eri...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Now, of all the ironies,
>>wouldn't it be a riot if it was found out that Bush Jr MS and didn't tell
>>electors ? (if you don't watch "West Wing", you wouldn't understand).

> Nah, he just fell off the wagon again.

> -Erik

saw a pic of Dubya's face after the tumble - nice bit of rug burn
on his cheek

Scotty
--
Steve Howie ro...@127.0.0.1
Academic Services, CCS (519) 824-4120 x2556

JF Mezei

Jan 15, 2002, 11:39:42 PM1/15/02
sho...@uoguwelf.c.eh wrote:
> saw a pic of Dubya's face after the tumble - nice bit of rug burn
> on his cheek

Perhaps what they aren't telling the public is that Bush Jr's dog converted to
islam and became member of Al-Queda and attacked Bush Jr.

:-)

Robert Briggs

Jan 16, 2002, 1:17:48 PM1/16/02
sho...@uoguwelf.c.eh wrote:

> saw a pic of Dubya's face after the tumble - nice bit of rug burn
> on his cheek

The BBC (and other sources) have reported that he said, "My glasses cut
the side of my face."

Whytoi

Jan 16, 2002, 6:42:45 PM1/16/02
In article <3C45C3CB...@BITphysics.orgBUCKET>, Robert Briggs
<Robert...@BITphysics.orgBUCKET> wrote:

How would he know if he passed out? It would be a mighty big glasses
frame to give such a big abrasion patch.

Karen Horn

Jan 25, 2002, 10:29:39 PM1/25/02
ERIKG3 <eri...@aol.com> wrote:
:> Now, of all the ironies,
:

Is there a thought in the above para? First you libidiots tried to blame
the Enron fiasco on Bush...then you whiny asses figured out that Enron
was feeding the Dems and Repubs. equally....then you found out that
Bush wouldn't take their calls.....now you're whining that he wouldn't
take their calls....so what did Enron get from the politicians? NOTHING.
So stop your fucking whining.

Karen
[Anyone who watches West Wing is a clinton asslicker anyway.]

Polar

Jan 26, 2002, 1:17:11 AM1/26/02
On 26 Jan 2002 03:29:39 GMT, Karen Horn <kah...@king.cts.com>
wrote:

Karen, you're slipping back into your old habits again. Naughty!

--
Polar

Rene Grosjean

Jan 26, 2002, 9:18:47 AM1/26/02
Typical republican "high class" lady, I see.
"Karen Horn" <kah...@king.cts.com> wrote in message

Karen Horn

Jan 26, 2002, 10:12:29 PM1/26/02
Rene Grosjean <ilest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Typical republican "high class" lady, I see.

Oh, go fuck yourself and the horse you rode up on.

: "Karen Horn" <kah...@king.cts.com> wrote in message

:
:

Rene Grosjean

Jan 29, 2002, 7:19:37 AM1/29/02
Are you sure your name is not Ann Coulter? You have about as much class as
a sow.

"Karen Horn" <kah...@king.cts.com> wrote in message

Karen Horn

Jan 29, 2002, 11:21:20 AM1/29/02
Rene Grosjean <ilest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Are you sure your name is not Ann Coulter? You have about as much class as
: a sow.

You clinnochio asslickers have as much class as his whores.

: "Karen Horn" <kah...@king.cts.com> wrote in message

:> :
:
: