Rocketball: Anyone know where to find?

Burton T. Maugans

Aug 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/9/97

About 7 or 8 years ago, I bought a toy at Kmart called the "Rocketball". I
have looked for one ever since I lost it on the roof of a hotel. It was a
simple little thing: just a rubber ball attched to giant rubber band.
You'd loop the end of the rubber band around your thumb, pull the ball back
and let it fly. The ball would travel hundreds of feet into the air. An
excellent beach toy. My guess is that they were removed from the market
because it was dangerous. (You could really do some serious damage to
yourself or someone else if it slipped from your hand.) I fanyone could
help me find some of these I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Burton