Lego Lawyers shut down LegoWars homepage!

Paul John Gyugyi

Oct 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/13/95
I noticed the LegoWars homepage has been temporarily
shut down in order to remove the word LEGO from it.

The explanation on the page says the legal letter was very
polite, but still, hmmm, I'm at a loss for family-oriented words.

What next, do we start saying L*GO instead of LEGO?

--
=--=-==-==--=-=-=--==-=-==--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-==--==-=-==-==
Paul Gyugyi pa...@gyugyi.com http://www.gyugyi.com/

Craig Cummings

Oct 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/13/95
Steve Jackson (Illuminati, GURPS, Steve Jackson Games, etc., and user of
a certain building toy made from ABS) has decided to boycot.

You can read the text of his reaction in the October 12th edition of the
Daily Illuminator online at the Illuminati home page.
--
Craig D. Cummings
cr...@PEAK.ORG http://www.PEAK.ORG/~craig/

The Nephilim

Oct 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/14/95

Hey Steve, would you mind posting the text of your article on this
here? I'd just go and get it and do it, but, after all, it's
YOUR writing, and I'd hate to infringe on your copyrights or
anything. :) But I thought it was a great article.

--

je...@teubner.com "Floating down the sound resounds around the
icy waters underground." - Astronomy Domine