Free software via Sea Ray site for 360 degreee view of boats...

Eric R. Ward

Dec 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/6/95
Sea Ray Boats -- http:/www.searay.com/

We are fortunate to be the first to introduce the latest and greatest
in the virtual reality arena for photographic/graphical images. Image
downloading of our boats and being able to "walk through" the entire
boat. Check it out under the "Omniview" section in What's New. The
software is free, so feel free to download.

The site still contains the same topical structural, from the 96 lineup
of boats to the Sea Ray Dealer locator to the popular Sea Ray calendar
for November, December and January. A pleasant surprise is our
Maintenance Tips section, which includes repair and preservation
suggestions. Thus far, It is the most popular page on the site.

John Chapple

Dec 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/9/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.951206...@use.usit.net>, "Eric R. Ward"
<net...@netpost.com> writes

>Sea Ray Boats -- http:/www.searay.com/

Yes, I'm really impressed, I feel drunk moving around with the eyeball! Still couldn't get the
Sea Ray images from their site but got one from Omnicrom.
Omnicrom are to be congratulated IMHO
I'd *love* to see a REALLY good waterskiing shot in this format, perhaps a jumper (hint<
Omnicrom;-))
John Chapple J...@ch-w.demon.co.uk
'There are too many BRIGHT lights going out' Phone (+44) 01233 712868
Dave Powers Fax (+44) 01233 713698