Tell Me About Supplements You Are Taking!!!!!

mrdavidpreston

Mar 5, 2002, 1:59:54 PM3/5/02
Triathletes........Is there a favorite supplement you take? Do you swear by
a vitamin? What about a "Diet Plan"?
Tell me about them....Im curiuos!!!

Marty Carson

Mar 5, 2002, 2:34:30 PM3/5/02
Vitamin C (as in Chocolate, Coffee, Cake, Cookies, etc.)in copious
quantities along with a large dose of Vitamin G (Grease, as in french
fries, cheeseburgers, buttered popcorn, etc.) I've tried these
supplements in capsule form, but its just not the same. Must be
something to the idea that viramins are best taken in a 'natural' form!

bthomas

Mar 5, 2002, 2:41:05 PM3/5/02
Ephedrine works really well to get your heart rate up. Insulin injections
also help with the whole blood / oxygen thing.

"mrdavidpreston" <mrdavid...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mark Miller

Mar 5, 2002, 3:41:43 PM3/5/02
"mrdavidpreston" <mrdavid...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You really need to do much better than that. First, you need to sound like
you're a comrad. Next, it helps if you have some sort of problem to solve.
And finally, you really must sign your post with a catchy internic or
tagline. I've taken the liberty of correcting your post below...

"I'm a lurker coming out of the woodwork to solve a serious problem I've
been having lately... particularly on my brick workouts. It seems I'm
running out of gas -- I'm totally bonking about 2½ hours into my long
workouts. It's definitely NOT my pace or effort level -- my HR is right on
target for the workouts I'm doing. I think it might be a nutritional
problem or vitamin deficiency."

"I'm currently not taking any supplements or vitamins. Should I be? My
diet's fairly balanced, but I'm not giving any real thought to it. Is there
a better way to eat or an 'endurance diet' I should be following?"

-- David "roadkill at 2.5" Preston

Bob Mina

Mar 5, 2002, 3:45:18 PM3/5/02
One Centrum Multi-Vitamin per day, 2 Echinachea to avoid colds and such, and
3.4MG of CLA.

Other than that, lots of fruit and fiber and salads to give me the good
stuff.

Hurricane Bob
* There's always the see-food Diet... *
http://www.bobmina.com - Race Reports and such.

bthomas

Mar 5, 2002, 3:53:45 PM3/5/02
Your good. A little too good.

"Mark Miller" <ad...@death2spam.fuse.net> wrote in message

Brian Wagner

Mar 5, 2002, 4:42:15 PM3/5/02

I drink the freshly let blood of small animals before a race.
Kittens are best.

bthomas

Mar 5, 2002, 4:45:38 PM3/5/02
If you mix that with fermented dog milk, it will shave at least 5 minutes
off of your time.

"Brian Wagner" <brian....@cle.philips.com> wrote in message

trinic

Mar 5, 2002, 5:31:40 PM3/5/02
I am not shure what you prefer, but since I switched from the messy blood
transfusions to EPO, I am a different athlete !
No comparison. Quick, easy and very safe (as long as you do not start as a
pro).
The only drawback: Much more expensive than draining some blood and storing
it at home for later use.
But hey, if you do not have the money, you just are not supposed to DO
triathlons !

trInIc

John

Mar 5, 2002, 6:22:42 PM3/5/02
Ah yes, it's a little suspicious isn't it?

I suspect that the original post was actually from Mark Miller in disguise.
His second, "unmasked" post is nothing more than a clever attempt to hide
the fact that he's actually the one who's bonking.

Now he's secretly hoping that someone will respond to the "corrected"
version of the post. We're on to you Mark.

John

Andrew Coleman

Mar 6, 2002, 12:38:43 PM3/6/02
Burn a big FATTY before bricks. Makes the miles go by so much
quicker....'course you'll probably end up completely lost, but it
won't matter 'cause you'll feel so good.

timhigdogspot

Mar 6, 2002, 7:54:11 PM3/6/02
1/2 a pack of Malboros and the snot of a lizard twice a day.

Tim
buaidh no bas