ATP Race

TT

May 15, 2017, 7:46:28 AM5/15/17

May 15, 2017, 8:45:30 AM5/15/17

May 15, 2017, 9:32:31 AM5/15/17
On 15.5.2017 14:46, TT wrote:

Better than ever!

> Federer
> Thiem
> Goffin
>
> Murray 11th
> Zverev 12th
> Djokovic 16th
>
> Are Djokovic and Murray done?

Hope not. This could be a similar tectonic shift as the 2003-2004 plague
was. Especially on clay.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

TT

May 15, 2017, 9:36:38 AM5/15/17
15.5.2017, 16:32, Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti:
> On 15.5.2017 14:46, TT wrote:
>> http://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-race
>>
>> Nadal
>
> Better than ever!
>
>> Federer
>> Thiem
>> Goffin
>>
>> Murray 11th
>> Zverev 12th
>> Djokovic 16th
>>
>> Are Djokovic and Murray done?
>
> Hope not. This could be a similar tectonic shift as the 2003-2004 plague
> was. Especially on clay.

The opposition doesn't really matter on clay if Rafa is better than ever
as you claim...

Pelle Svanslös

May 15, 2017, 9:50:23 AM5/15/17
Rafa's delicate build can change everything.

kaennorsing

May 15, 2017, 1:50:23 PM5/15/17
Op maandag 15 mei 2017 14:45:30 UTC+2 schreef RaspingDrive:
sort of

But... I thought it was Rafa who was out of sort? I'm confused now.

Court_1

May 15, 2017, 6:08:17 PM5/15/17
What will happen after the clay season though? If somebody put a gun to your head now, would you bet on Nadal or Federer doing better from Wimbledon to to the WTF?

RaspingDrive

May 15, 2017, 7:02:08 PM5/15/17
Even Icey cannot say that rafa is out of sorts now. People will laugh directly into his face.

TT

May 15, 2017, 7:17:21 PM5/15/17
I'd have to flip a coin.

Court_1

May 15, 2017, 9:33:02 PM5/15/17
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7:17:21 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> > What will happen after the clay season though? If somebody put a gun to your head now, would you bet on Nadal or Federer doing better from Wimbledon to to the WTF?
> >

> I'd have to flip a coin.

Ok, that's fair. Who knows, we'll see.

Carey

May 15, 2017, 9:50:43 PM5/15/17
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:50:23 AM UTC-7, kaennorsing wrote:
> Op maandag 15 mei 2017 14:45:30 UTC+2 schreef RaspingDrive:

> > > Are Djokovic and Murray done?
> >
> > Murray and Djok are out of sorts.
>

> But... I thought it was Rafa who was out of sort? I'm confused now.

C'mon man... dontcha know *everyone* is out of sorts, for the last going-on-fifteen years now,
except Roger Federer, who is always and forever at peak. /s