Ljubo's Cravings

1 view

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 15, 2011, 9:23:12 AM4/15/11
Ljubo's had a nice breadstick now he's hungry for a doughnut!

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:27:06 AM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 9:23 am, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:
> Ljubo's had a nice breadstick now he's hungry for a doughnut!

Was there ever a doubt that Nadal would cream him?

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 15, 2011, 9:28:31 AM4/15/11

Not here on Braefoot Road in Victoria, BC, Canada...

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 9:30:01 AM4/15/11

i had my doubts, but when i saw ljubos face in the beginning, i placed a
counter bet ;)

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 15, 2011, 9:37:05 AM4/15/11

Ljubo has refused to eat a second breadstick... :))

But what a brutal effort from Ljubo!

Rafa solid as ever on the dirt...

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:40:06 AM4/15/11

Yes, Rafa has the tournament won easiily it seems. Just too good.

felangey

Apr 15, 2011, 9:53:48 AM4/15/11
>Yes, Rafa has the tournament won easiily it seems. Just too good<

...it ain't done until it's done.

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:55:23 AM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 9:53 am, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
> >Yes, Rafa has the tournament won easiily it seems. Just too good<
>
> ...it ain't done until it's done.

True but I just can't see anybody else taking this one.

felangey

Apr 15, 2011, 9:57:11 AM4/15/11
>True but I just can't see anybody else taking this one.<

Sure, but how many times have we heard that on rst?

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 10:01:57 AM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 9:57 am, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
> >True but I just can't see anybody else taking this one.<
>
> Sure, but how many times have we heard that on rst?

I don't know, I have not been around here that long. I do know enough
to realize that in tennis anything can happen but I would not bet a
substantial amount on anybody else other than Nadal winning the
tournament. (Watch Murray will win now, :) )

drew

Apr 15, 2011, 1:17:20 PM4/15/11

At these odds you shouldn't bet at all unless you are a true
believer in the bank of Nadal or on the other hand you like
low return lottery tickets.

ocean

Apr 15, 2011, 2:16:24 PM4/15/11
On 15 abr, 12:23, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:
> Ljubo's had a nice breadstick now he's hungry for a doughnut!

He's the oldest looking 32 year old.

Javier González

Apr 15, 2011, 2:56:05 PM4/15/11

TT said it would be a hard test. ROFL.

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 3:27:44 PM4/15/11

i could elaborate some more on that one, but i wont ;)

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 3:25:16 AM4/16/11

No I didn't. I said that Ljube has the best chance of beating
Rafa....from his draw. Only way Rafa can be beaten on clay is big
serving and winning tie-breaks.

But probably Rafa can not be beaten on clay AT ALL...if he's not injured
as the history would suggest.

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 5:43:04 AM4/16/11

he wasnt injured...he was just sore...just like every single athlete out
there is...for someone that is suppose to be so mentally strong, rafa
has pretty crappy pain tolerance

GOYLE

Apr 16, 2011, 9:05:03 AM4/16/11
> has pretty crappy pain tolerance- Hide quoted text -

Actually, with his extreme movements I can understand his history of
injuries. I see the same from Djokovic. One thing can be said for
Federer, his movements are effortless. I believe if Nadal and Djokovic
studied his movements they would add an extra few years to their
career.