Is Steffi (40) fit and sexy or not?

Calimero

Mar 18, 2010, 4:06:19 PM3/18/10

Calimero

Mar 18, 2010, 4:09:23 PM3/18/10

Calimero

Mar 18, 2010, 4:10:21 PM3/18/10

Calimero

Mar 18, 2010, 4:13:25 PM3/18/10

KNIFE!

Mar 18, 2010, 4:18:27 PM3/18/10
On 18/03/10 20:06, Calimero wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirsasha/4441895447/sizes/l/in/set-72157623518196259/
>

> Max

Thanks for the pics Gunther.

Manco

Mar 18, 2010, 4:24:48 PM3/18/10
How is Monica's shoulder doing?

ca1houn

Mar 18, 2010, 4:30:26 PM3/18/10

Don't no but I just watch the ESPN classic match between her and
Monica at the AO open and realize that I don't need to see another
slice backhand again. Shit I thought I was watching a slicing drill
rather then a tennis match.

Calimero

Mar 18, 2010, 4:46:11 PM3/18/10

Better than a double-handed backhand drive drill.

Max

ca1houn

Mar 18, 2010, 4:47:52 PM3/18/10

lol you right both were two much

Raja, The Great

Mar 18, 2010, 5:16:45 PM3/18/10
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirsasha/4442658506/sizes/l/in/set-72157...
>
> Max

yeah she is still pretty good. But not a match for Sharapova.

Raja, The Great

Mar 18, 2010, 5:19:44 PM3/18/10

yeah but why is she fucking that fat bald cunt? She could do much
better

Javier González Nicolini

Mar 18, 2010, 5:20:57 PM3/18/10

The ponytail isn't really a good hairstyle for her, it makes her nose
look even bigger. With her hair down, she looks very good.

Jack Newhouse

Mar 19, 2010, 2:09:16 PM3/19/10

Wow! After two babies, and ten years of not playing she looks just as
fit as she ever did. Martina looked and played well also. I believe
she is around 53 now.

Don't wait for the ecomony to turn around.

Don't avoid this because you don't agree with me.

Get aboard immediately and start living the good life!

http://heartland.buildlastingsuccess.com

seog

Mar 20, 2010, 10:06:10 AM3/20/10
She needs a MAJOR nose job.

Calimero

Mar 20, 2010, 10:53:27 AM3/20/10
On 20 Mrz., 15:06, seog <geode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> She needs a MAJOR nose job.

Er, why?

Max

Raja, The Great

Mar 20, 2010, 11:47:20 AM3/20/10
On Mar 18, 4:20 pm, Javier González Nicolini <jagon...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Didn't she always have a pony tail?

ahonkan

Mar 20, 2010, 4:30:16 PM3/20/10
On Mar 19, 2:20 am, Javier González Nicolini <jagon...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Agree completely. She appears fitter than at least 95% of the
active
women players. Even Martina N appears fitter than 50% of them!
MaSha doesn't even begin to compare with Steffi. No better legs
ever stepped on a tennis court. Her fluid, graceful movements on
the court were probably the closest to Fed's among men - no sudden
violence of movement, no frantic dashes but always in the right
spot at the right time. Poetry in motion.
If she had let her hair down, she would have made more money than
MaSha in endorsements!

Javier González Nicolini

Mar 20, 2010, 7:00:27 PM3/20/10

When she played, yes. And her nose looked enormous. When she became
Mrs. Agassi, she got seen in public more often with her hair down, and
it does wonders for her.

Raja, The Great

Mar 20, 2010, 7:04:09 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 6:00 pm, Javier González Nicolini <jagon...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Mar 20, 8:47 am, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 18, 4:20 pm, Javier González Nicolini <jagon...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > The ponytail isn't really a good hairstyle for her, it makes her nose
> > > look even bigger. With her hair down, she looks very good.
>
> > Didn't she always have a pony tail?
>
> When she played, yes. And her nose looked enormous. When she became
> Mrs. Agassi, she got seen in public more often with her hair down, and
> it does wonders for her.

i liked her with her hair down in 1988. For some reason she switched
to pony tail look in 1989. back then she was hot, so didnt mind. but i
prefer the hair down look.

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 9:50:18 PM3/20/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:30:16 -0700 (PDT), ahonkan <aho...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 19, 2:20�am, Javier Gonz�lez Nicolini <jagon...@gmail.com>

Steffi Graf is FIRST CLASS.

Gracchus

Mar 20, 2010, 10:05:44 PM3/20/10

She "needs" it because of some idiot's ideal of what a normal nose is.
Obviously she could afford a nose job a million times over. All the
more credit to her that she is comfortable with her natural
attributes.

bob

Mar 21, 2010, 11:30:16 PM3/21/10

she looks very good in person and the nose doesn't look so big. it's
not the first thing that jumps out.

bob