Heu Calhoun, I just read this comment. If you lost your entire family would you still follow Barry Soetoro off the cliff ?

Fednatic

Oct 15, 2014, 8:54:27 AM10/15/14
Will it actually take an Ebola outbreak to turn his minions against
him? Some of them are so brainwashed by O, I'm convinced they could
lose their entire families and still follow him off a cliff.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110423080352AAZrUxu

John Doe

Oct 15, 2014, 11:22:28 AM10/15/14
see also:
Fednatic <fednatic gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header>
and others

imposter regular off-topic nym-shifting spammer/troll...

--
Fednatic <fednatic gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Fednatic <fednatic gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis
> Subject: Heu Calhoun, I just read this comment. If you lost your entire family would you still follow Barry Soetoro off the cliff ?
> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:54:27 +0800

ca1houn

Oct 15, 2014, 12:20:31 PM10/15/14
maybe if he still give us free health care

trr

Oct 15, 2014, 1:28:03 PM10/15/14
There was already free health care before 2008.

jdeluise

Oct 15, 2014, 1:35:09 PM10/15/14
trr <jsm...@yahoo.com> writes:

> There was already free health care before 2008.

Why yes! Just go to your local church and receive some "prayer
healing", right trr?

jdeluise

Oct 15, 2014, 1:35:22 PM10/15/14
ca1houn <vaget...@yahoo.com> writes:

> maybe if he still give us free health care

No such thing

trr

Oct 15, 2014, 1:57:17 PM10/15/14
On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:35:09 AM UTC-7, jdeluise wrote:
> trr writes:

> > There was already free health care before 2008.

> Why yes! Just go to your local church and receive some "prayer
> healing", right trr?

There was free healthcare for the poor and or unemployed before 2008.