Newsbud

TennisGuy

May 4, 2017, 9:12:11 PM5/4/17
Hey guys and gals head over to:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/141490519/newsbud-phase-3-support-a-100-people-funded-media

They just started the third of four Kickstarter campaigns to raise funds
to continue their work.

Help support this great new budding alternative news media site with
a twist.

What's the twist?
They run with support directly from the people.
No funds are received from corporations, government organizations etc.
So in other words they are not pushing out propaganda or a hidden agenda.

Check it out!

Carey

May 4, 2017, 10:21:37 PM5/4/17
Sibel Edmonds and John Whitehead- good people. I'll go with this.
Thanks for posting.

Sanders/Stein 2020

The Iceberg

May 5, 2017, 2:53:57 AM5/5/17
Pelle, Brian and PeteWasLucky do not understand why this is wanted/needed LOL

TT

May 7, 2017, 7:36:59 AM5/7/17
Stop giving money to these worthless arseholes.

I used to like Young Turks but having watched them a lot I notice
they're actually pretty bad, always repeating themselves or simply being
unprofessional. The biggest joke is that they got 2 mil or so from
crowdsourcing like this... for what? To hire a couple truly clueless
hippies - not my idea of 'independent media' as they like to call
themselves. There is nothing 'independent' about them; they simply read
the news from other sources and then comment on them.

After their successful money grab other web-clowns are trying it as well.

If you want to support real journalism then give your money to NYT or
WAPO, you know the kind of media which actually does real investigative
journalism. You'll get an actual newspaper as well.

TT

May 7, 2017, 7:51:27 AM5/7/17
7.5.2017, 14:36, TT kirjoitti:
> 5.5.2017, 4:12, TennisGuy kirjoitti:
>> Hey guys and gals head over to:
>>
>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/141490519/newsbud-phase-3-support-a-100-people-funded-media
>>

>> They just started the third of four Kickstarter campaigns to raise funds
>> to continue their work.
>>
>> Help support this great new budding alternative news media site with
>> a twist.
>>
>> What's the twist?
>> They run with support directly from the people.
>> No funds are received from corporations, government organizations etc.
>> So in other words they are not pushing out propaganda or a hidden agenda.
>>
>> Check it out!
>>

> Stop giving money to these worthless arseholes.

Or more accurately: scam artists

It's like sending money for some youtuber who makes movie reviews.

> I used to like Young Turks but having watched them a lot I notice
> they're actually pretty bad, always repeating themselves or simply being
> unprofessional. The biggest joke is that they got 2 mil or so from
> crowdsourcing like this... for what? To hire a couple truly clueless
> hippies - not my idea of 'independent media' as they like to call
> themselves. There is nothing 'independent' about them; they simply read
> the news from other sources and then comment on them.

And after getting their big paychecks their commentary is constantly a
couple days after the news and most of their youtube clips now consist
of these worthless hippies. In other words the money sent made their
youtube channel worse. Then again, who can blame them...

calim...@gmx.de

May 7, 2017, 10:09:26 AM5/7/17
NYT and WaPo are not "real journalism". They are agitators for the Democratic party. Their selection of WHAT they report and their SPIN in everything they report makes them the quintessential "fake media". Far more dangerous then simple liars like Breitbart or Rolling Stone.

Max

Guypers

May 7, 2017, 11:21:28 AM5/7/17
Maxboy, stick to nazi politics, dont comment on adult matters!

*skriptis

May 7, 2017, 3:30:02 PM5/7/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Sick post.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

May 7, 2017, 3:40:11 PM5/7/17
OK, I apologize for comparing Trumpism to Nazism.
But I stand with my claim that calling the NYT and WaPo standard bearer of "real journalism" is ludicrous. Only liberal fanatics would suggest that. Which you of course are.

Max

TennisGuy

May 7, 2017, 3:59:46 PM5/7/17
I always questioned your sanity here at rst with your tennis posts
but this assessment of NYT and WAPO as "real journalism" seals the deal
for me.

It's also very apparent to me that you have not checked out Newsbud for
their content.

Unlike most other news alternatives, they do not quote the msm and try
to pawn it off as their own. They do their own investigative journalism.

TennisGuy

Mar 12, 2018, 4:24:42 PM3/12/18
On 5/7/2017 3:59 PM, TennisGuy wrote:

Check out Newsbud.com